• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

@Ingens, your knight was banned for Macro/botting(?) So yeah, don't be a hypocrite...

At least he prefers a server where you can't bot. Unlike some people who don't want to play there partly (or mostly) because their bots won't work there.

Make a reset and lower the exprate some and fix the damage on paladin and knights~

Yeah, Sammy was never the host of Oldera... It was Ryan (Nazor) the infamous cretin. Unfortunately Sammy seemed to be dragged into his shenanigans, although Sammy, you played a part in it announcing you were the owner. I read the broadcast when you stepped down and I know you didn't want all the shit to land on your doorstep but the only person to blame is Ryan for being corrupt as always...

@Ingens, your knight was banned for Macro/botting(?) So yeah, don't be a hypocrite...

Sai already started botting and he doesnt hide with it. He got reatack and hotkey sd bot, same goes for his friends. I camed it but i think its not worth to upload it since Sai can prolly admit he was aimbotting with his friends, right Sai?

Sai already started botting and he doesnt hide with it. He got reatack and hotkey sd bot, same goes for his friends. I camed it but i think its not worth to upload it since Sai can prolly admit he was aimbotting with his friends, right Sai?

The (maximum 10%) of the battles, I did bot. Well, probably closer to 5%. But you don't got any cam of it you just want me to admit it. Since I never shot sd under roof.

I did this because everyone I fought hit almost all their sds. People that I fought on Tibianic, where they didn't hit 10% of the sds they hit here. So I was pretty fking sure they were botting. So I did the same for a few times.

This is why I spammed GM to insert some kind of antibot client, which he didn't, so I solved my problem myself. The naughty way. But as Jaid said, atleast I imediately moved to the antibot server when it came out.

ps. And no I'm not ashamed of it because I know myself I don't need bot for battles. My aim is definitely over average and I'd never aimbot on a server where there ain't many botters. Such as tibianic.

- - - Updated - - -

You and me mex, we'll be the only remaining on oldera... NOT!

Oldera is currently offline and antica still only has 20 players. Mhmmhmm That's about enough for an open battle then nICE

Let me just check this again..

Oldera=offline

Antica=67 players online

But hey, don't come to antica :)

The (maximum 10%) of the battles, I did bot. Well, probably closer to 5%. But you don't got any cam of it you just want me to admit it. Since I never shot sd under roof.

I did this because everyone I fought hit almost all their sds. People that I fought on Tibianic, where they didn't hit 10% of the sds they hit here. So I was pretty fking sure they were botting. So I did the same for a few times.

This is why I spammed GM to insert some kind of antibot client, which he didn't, so I solved my problem myself. The naughty way. But as Jaid said, atleast I imediately moved to the antibot server when it came out.

ps. And no I'm not ashamed of it because I know myself I don't need bot for battles. My aim is definitely over average and I'd never aimbot on a server where there ain't many botters. Such as tibianic.

- - - Updated - - -

Oldera=offline

Antica=67 players online

Using aimbot againts fair players makes you botter forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Oldera=offline

Antica=67 players online

There has been moments when botters has been pissing me off but i have never considered using a bot just because they bot, that'd be stupid and it doesn't solve anything. Anyways a botter will find a way to bot on a custom client as well.

There has been moments when botters has been pissing me off but i have never considered using a bot just because they bot, that'd be stupid and it doesn't solve anything. Anyways a botter will find a way to bot on a custom client as well.

Bullshit.
I suppose that's why on antibot clients there's only 10% as many botters as on oldera? If even that. Probably closer to 5%.

Also, it does solve things. I'm pissed they're able to kill me because they're using aimbot on 3 players, spamming sds on me in open field, not being able to outrun their dash. If I don't have dash myself that is.

In your comment you made 2 statements, both totally illogical and disproven.

PS.

So far I haven't met a single aimbotter on Antica.

Bullshit.
I suppose that's why on antibot clients there's only 10% as many botters as on oldera? If even that. Probably closer to 5%.

Also, it does solve things. I'm pissed they're able to kill me because they're using aimbot on 3 players, spamming sds on me in open field, not being able to outrun their dash. If I don't have dash myself that is.

PS.

why did u and ur whole team aimbot when met me and my team? moron

Bullshit.

PS.

What i'm saying is that it is pretty easy to deal with botters, if they're using dash and aimbot don't fight them in an open area perhaps? - Or your "logical" solution open bot -> break rules to kill rulebreakers kk is ok because they cheat kk? -> call people hypocrites on forum = WIN?!

No.. Solution is - Don't fight aimbotters in open if you cant handle it, take them to a closed off area or a city, if your friend is dying spam mort hurs, it's a lot more efficient than missing sds.

Dashers - haven't seen any of these, haven't had any problems catching up with anyone in my same lvl except for last man and i doubt he uses dash. If a level 120 outruns me in 100 i don't call him a dasher it's just what happens.

But there's also quite a difference between tibianic and oldera, first of all tibianic is a lowrate compared to oldera. I personally play better on 7.72 highrates because it's a different system. And yes i've fought a shitload of botters here but i've never once started botting because of a botter or somebody being better than me.

What i'm saying is that it is pretty easy to deal with botters, if they're using dash and aimbot don't fight them in an open area perhaps? - Or your "logical" solution open bot -> break rules to kill rulebreakers kk is ok because they cheat kk? -> call people hypocrites on forum = WIN?!

No.. Solution is - Don't fight aimbotters in open if you cant handle it, take them to a closed off area or a city, if your friend is dying spam mort hurs, it's a lot more efficient than missing sds.

Dashers - haven't seen any of these, haven't had any problems catching up with anyone in my same lvl except for last man and i doubt he uses dash. If a level 120 outruns me in 100 i don't call him a dasher it's just what happens.

But there's also quite a difference between tibianic and oldera, first of all tibianic is a lowrate compared to oldera. I personally play better on 7.72 highrates because it's a different system. And yes i've fought a shitload of botters here but i've never once started botting because of a botter or somebody being better than me.

So... your solution to botters is not to ever try killing them in open field? So you just run away from them? I, however want to kill them. It would be different if it was just a few botters then you could beat them with skills, but since everyones botting that ain't possible.

So... your solution to botters is not to ever try killing them in open field? So you just run away from them? I, however want to kill them. It would be different if it was just a few botters then you could beat them with skills, but since everyones botting that ain't possible.

Well you must either have real bad luck or just SUCK because 4/5 of the people i've fought have not been botting, just 1/5 are botters.

You fight 3v10 in open if you meet botters, because most botters are noobs. So if you've met people that you think bot and they killed you they most likely are just good players.

You don't have to run from botters, try to make them come into a smaller area, if you badly wanna kill them just run after them again, unless it's that one team with 6 paralyzers.

The problem is, I've already seen people boting on Antica aswell. Seems they bot protection is not good enough. So the only difference is that bot on Antica is available only for choosen ones when on Oldera anyone could use it..

haha ingens is thinking that using bot makes you better, thats why he is using it dont u get it? its true

FAIL!!!

haha ingens is thinking that using bot makes you better, thats why he is using it dont u get it? its true

FAIL!!!

Makes so much sense! Haha :$

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is, I've already seen people boting on Antica aswell. Seems they bot protection is not good enough. So the only difference is that bot on Antica is available only for choosen ones when on Oldera anyone could use it..

Yeah, but I rather have a small ratio of botters than a large one.

Just shut the fuck up, please?

you call the community alive? oldera wars were shit. not anything close to compare with 3 years ago (holdera/toldera days). the teams are just unsure to many changes to often. to many unstable ots, people keep getting bored faster and faster.
i just hope one day for some rl map with alot of custom mapped shit in it. (ofcourse mapped by a smartass who know oldschool and know what to add and what not).

Back