• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera War Edition HighRate REALMAP -START 2018-09-28 18.00 CEST

Should it be PvP-Enforced With Skill or PVP-ENFORCED WITH NO SKULL

• With skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No Skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
How strong druid is here? How works mas mas pox and paral?

Paralyse
Conjure 600 mana , to shoot 1200 mana

b036afd03e2da09883510ad835af5547.png

Paralyse
Conjure 600 mana , to shoot 1200 mana

b036afd03e2da09883510ad835af5547.png
exevo gran mas pox

Hitting 200 with an exevo gran mas pox with ml 59 is a good boost.
A lvl 90 has less than 600hp so you can kill him with 3 druids or with 2 sorcerers.
Also, knowing that SSA doesn't stop it and that on rl tibia this spell only poisoned.. very decent.

Agreed! Don’t higher pox ist perfect enough.

exevo gran mas pox

Hitting 200 with an exevo gran mas pox with ml 59 is a good boost.
A lvl 90 has less than 600hp so you can kill him with 3 druids or with 2 sorcerers.
Also, knowing that SSA doesn't stop it and that on rl tibia this spell only poisoned.. very decent.[/QUOT

If any team gonna join, leaders remember its not 8.6 tibia where u make huge teams. 7.4 is small community and big teams destroying it. Lets play in small teams

Not gonna happen. Its simply not how it works.. hoped that people who playing for years now would understand..

add task info on site pls

I do not recall any edition of the Oldera with monster tasks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People from my team ask me to i tell you add higher loot rate here or no coming play here.

They are playing Naruto server , but they say can playing here if you add better loot rate , they no like low loot like realesta.

Of course, you will do as you think, but if you want an additional 3 players, you should think about increasing your loot rate here.

I also like to the higher loot, because I do not like hunting much time monsters or performing quests.

It's nice that this Oldera with pvp enforced is what I've always missed on Oldera servers.

Change the name in the title, because it is not a high rate only low rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not gonna have a big team till punio will start doing shitty team with 15ppl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People from my team ask me to i tell you add higher loot rate here or no coming play here.

They are playing Naruto server , but they say can playing here if you add better loot rate , they no like low loot like realesta.

Of course, you will do as you think, but if you want an additional 3 players, you should think about increasing your loot rate here.

I also like to the higher loot, because I do not like hunting much time monsters or performing quests.

It's nice that this Oldera with pvp enforced is what I've always missed on Oldera servers.

Whatever he want to say with this broken language I agree to tampon Mr. Panic real legend

Tampon, 3* lot is high enough, its middle rate server so trust me if you will exp on tomb with 5-6 bp gfb you will loot for sure atleast 60k. Lets be Rich at level 90-100 and not at 50

I prefer a higher loot, I do not like to worry about something missing.

Higher loot = better fighting because everyone can afford better equipment and take more risks and fierce battles.

I did not say I will not play here, but some members of my team do not like it when it's low loot and they will not come here if it does not increase.

And I think that the more players will play then better for the server, that's why I would suggest to enlarge it.

If you made a guilds with a limited number of players and a war system with rewards for winning wars for a certain number of frags, then people would not make big bands.

I would like to see something like a guild with a maximum of 5 or 8 in a guild and a guild war system with prizes for victories.

Exemple war to 100 frags or 200 frags , guild who first take 100 frags have reward like a 50 k gold to all members this guild.

Otherwise guild wars do not make sense, because no one will accept a war with several players to fight vs guild that has 30 players.

Such a system would cause that there would be more teams and interesting wars on the server.

My team are advanced thieves always steal from each other and do not want to share loot during the war.

Whoever has more space in the backpack will steal more.

Which means that some have more money, and other almost nothing, their mentality can not be changed, therefore a make better loot rate is a good solution.

I never throw myself like a monkey on a loot, I'm waiting for kids to steal from each other and give me something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exp rate is to big :/ after 80 lv should be lower beacouse Ms on 100 lv run to fast and fight sucks then

Ps. 60 ppl registered one day before start mean thah it will be fail

tampon you said they don't like low loot like on realesta XD you could loot 30cc from 10 bp gfb hunt on necro.
exp rate should be lower but loot rate higher.
i was watching your videos tampon nice 30 fps on realesta :p my school pc with intel pentium i have 200fps

Back