• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera War Edition HighRate REALMAP -START 2018-09-28 18.00 CEST

Should it be PvP-Enforced With Skill or PVP-ENFORCED WITH NO SKULL

• With skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No Skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Sad to see that it is custom sprites, also Tjafs you haven't answered my PM today would be glad if you did :)

Very nice to see oldera back! But only 60 registered players is a joke, and new owner cant even speak english or use brain and open it when there's actually time open for good advertisements. So probably it won't be fun at all, since there will be low population and it's just a war ots afterall

And ryan probably sold this ots for a low price, so if somebody with a brain can contact him, maybe we can actually get a good version of this server since afterall there is very nice custom stuffs and the client is top notch. just need brained owner that can advertise it.

Very nice to see oldera back! But only 60 registered players is a joke, and new owner cant even speak english or use brain and open it when there's actually time open for good advertisements. So probably it won't be fun at all, since there will be low population and it's just a war ots afterall

And ryan probably sold this ots for a low price, so if somebody with a brain can contact him, maybe we can actually get a good version of this server since afterall there is very nice custom stuffs and the client is top notch. just need brained owner that can advertise it.
From Otservlist: Unfortunately no. I don't really have much dates left, actually Thursday->Saturday was reserved... yesterday. Bad luck. I don't have any available Thursday -> Friday in the next month :(

From Otservlist: Unfortunately no. I don't really have much dates left, actually Thursday->Saturday was reserved... yesterday. Bad luck. I don't have any available Thursday -> Friday in the next month :(

Ok so use your brain and open it when there's slots available? It's not hard. This server will fail because of the time you openend it. And there's more ways to advertise than otservlist.

So like I said, someone with a brain contact ryan and buy the server from him too, so we can actually get a good version

I wish @R.yan would have opened Oldera instead. This guy seems not to have put any effort at all, bought the server, hosted it and thinks he will make money on it.

who's a good olschool hoster but doesn't have good server and client?
if such person exists i can send him money to buy from ryan

I wish @R.yan would have opened Oldera instead. This guy seems not to have put any effort at all, bought the server, hosted it and thinks he will make money on it.
First of all my version is 100% more stable than old oldera and there is much more updates in my version

no1 fucking cares about ur retarded updates, ITS A WAR OTS WE NEED PLAYERS HELLO
and what of ryans srevers wasnt 100% stable? u wanna tell me u have made it even more stable, but then any1 can just look at ur posts and it shows you have no knowledge what so server of running a server or how to actually add stuff

lol guy makes us a favour hosting this server what are you talking about ungrateful bastards

Classicus rate .. i think is better, a little more middle level war
Rates
Experience Rate:
Level 1 to 20 - 20x
Level 21 to 40 - 12x
Level 41 to 70 - 8x
Level 71 to 100 - 5x
Level 101 to 150 - 3x
Level 151+ - 2x

Loot Rate: 4x
Magiclevel Rate: 4x
Skill Rate: 8x

wow so much hate and pressure on me but also thanks for that i try my best when it comes to English i talk already 6 different countries :p
but as always haters can keep hating on me it taking me up higher :)

Guy wants to bring back good server for free, and You instead of helping him and giving advices just hating. Poor community

What about pvp-enforced no skull system 3x
And Protection level 50​

Back