• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera War Edition HighRate REALMAP -START 2018-09-28 18.00 CEST

Should it be PvP-Enforced With Skill or PVP-ENFORCED WITH NO SKULL

• With skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No Skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Tampik 3 mosquiotos in my room can you help i dont know how to hunt them maybe if loot rate was higher i would be able to kill them but now they are so stealthy i cant even see them

they bite my arm 2x and foot 3x and i lose my war bp cuz this loot rate is bad

its true story btw tampik help

voted for skulls cuz without skulls it will be 3 dayz ot dead drama

Last edited:
@tjafs If I was you and I was considering in making the server enforced. I would never do it on the first weeks. Doing so will just scare the newcomers and the neutral community.

@69lmao420 is rite maybe next week pvp-e and now normal pvp its not stupid idea . also there is only 80 account made :( doesnt looks good

@Tampik back What do you think about pvp enfo without skulls, please tell us what to choose.

He can make pvp enforced without skulls but without protection lvl , or war system without skull.

Tampik 3 mosquiotos in my room can you help i dont know how to hunt them maybe if loot rate was higher i would be able to kill them but now they are so stealthy i cant even see them
they bite my arm 2x and foot 3x and i lose my war bp cuz this loot rate is bad

its true story btw tampik help

Dude, you are a retard, you can only play knight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe better make here war system have limited slots for members in guilds and without skull system.

Because if there are large teams here like 30 people , nobody will be accept war system and this system no give nothing here.

Last edited by a moderator:
He can make pvp enforced without skulls but without protection lvl , or war system without skull.

Dude, you are a retard, you can only play knight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe better make here war system have limited slots for members in guilds and without skull system.

Because if there are large teams here like 30 people , nobody will be accept war system and this system no give nothing here.

Yeah, maybe make system where you only allow low amount of players war against each other. Maybe pvp-enfo with skull system, that would be perfect

PvP enfo with warmode is the best thing you can do. Those who want to permamently fight can just enable warmode and not receive frags (since people will be always yellow skulled on them) neutrals can stay neutral, forcing people to get redskulls/take frags on them. It's a win-win, pvpers get what they want and neutrals are (kinda) protected.

Maybe you make here very slow exp like x2 and pvp enforced without skulls + infinite runes , or runes style outcast server where you can create mana runes all runes x25 or x100 to use.

But on roogkard make faster exp than x2 maybe x 15.
What do you think about this solution?

I remember that there was once a rpg server with infinite runes and it was pretty cool, or Dark ots servers where people have runes with many charges.

Then there more fights , and people for a long period of time would not drive a big lvls, the server could have stay online longer, because when people see that there are no high lvls they are more likely to join the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you make here very slow exp like x2 and pvp enforced without skulls + infinite runes , or runes style outcast server where you can create mana runes all runes x25 or x100 to use.

But on roogkard make faster exp than x2 maybe x 15.
What do you think about this solution?

I remember that there was once a rpg server with infinite runes and it was pretty cool, or Dark ots servers where people have runes with many charges.

Then there more fights , and people for a long period of time would not drive a big lvls, the server could have stay online longer, because when people see that there are no high lvls they are more likely to join the server.
Pls stop talking about infinite runes and shit srsly people make jokes about you and 10 mins later you really write the bullshit they are laughing about that's ridiculous.

@tjafs please release final server informations regarding rates etc. and just ignore every single post from tampon, thanks.

Pls stop talking about infinite runes and shit srsly people make jokes about you and 10 mins later you really write the bullshit they are laughing about that's ridiculous.

@tjafs please release final server informations regarding rates etc. and just ignore every single post from tampon, thanks.

But I do not care that they make fun of it, I laugh at them too, and they can only bark on the forum, and most of them do not even give their nickname on server if I asked for it because they are just noobs from forum and they can only sounds hau hau on forum like dogs.

I've only given suggestions, after all the gm does not have to do it.

Do you think that when there are infinite runes, or with many uses, server and pvp is bad?

Look pvpers on outcast server many people who play on this server have better pvp than pvpers from rpg low rate servers , runes infinite or no infinite no have nothing about pvp.

Mastercores make 4 servers next week beacouse he need place for 1000000000000 tibia players

Oldera is opened yested, i enter and take any lvlsn, i see bugs like when u use spell your character stop walk, any bugs in targets , he change , any spells to 8.6 indont liked, but leta tryb:)

Back