• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][8.6] HelgaOT v3.0 - Dec 20th, all quests, PvP-E in wars, + NEW OKEN

Helga

GZH
Reaction score
HelgaOT v3.0 will start 2010-12-20 at 19.00 CET

Welcome to the new revolution of HelgaOT! The server that started back in 2006, and quickly became the biggest server in the world. Since then, HelgaOT have entertained thousands of people! We are more than happy to welcome you to the new revolution of HelgaOT (v3.0) that will take you on an unforgettable journey.

This is a real map server with our 100% unique custom made island Oken (see screenshots below)

We have the general war real Tibia system but modified with unique features! Read more at the Guild War page on the website.

IP/DNS: helgaot.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
Website: helgaot.com (all the pages aren't active yet, they will be before start ofc)

Server type: PvP and PvP-E while in war mode

Skill rate: 35x
Magic rate: 13x
Loot rate: 3x
Experience stages:
1-30: 250x
31-50: 200x
51-80: 100x
81-100: 60x
101-120: 30x
121-140: 15x
141-170: 10x
171-200: 5x
201-230: 4x
231-250: 3x
251+: 2x

Frags and skull:
Each frag last for 3 hours
Red skull after 5 frags, duration: 24 hours
Black skull after 8 frags, duration: 48 hours

Features
-Full global Tibia map including full north/south Zao and Razachai
-Includes Oken, but is not like the normal Oken. This is 100% unique custom made. See below for screenshots.
-Guild War Arenas! 100% unique and custom made by GZH. Screenshots and more info here: HelgaOT - Guild Arena Battle
-Special War system, PvP-E when kill war enemies, and you can't just end/leave guild that is in war whenever you want!
-Almost all the new quests, some of the big ones:
*Killing in the Name of
*The Elemental Sphere quest
*Dreamer's challenge
*Firewalker boots quest
*Shadows of Yalahar
*The New frontier
*Tomes of Knowledge quest
*Children of the Revolution (But you don't need to do it to gain Razachai access)
*Inquisition
*Demon Oak
*Pits of Inferno
*Annihilator
-And many more! Even the low level quests
-Training Island available, you can get there using the teleports in all the city temples
-100% Real Tibia addon system, including all NPCs (The Exchanger NPC is in Thais)
-Automatic raids (raid every day!)
-And much much more!

Dedicated server specifications:
Intel i7 Quad Core 920
12GB RAM DDR3
100Mbps fiber connection, located in Switzerland
Over 99% Uptime, only offline during restarts when updating

Player Commands:
!buyhouse
!sellhouse
!leavehouse
!frags
!online
!uptime
!q
!serverinfo
!guildcast
+ all commands for war and auction system (more info @website)

About Gamemasters and other staff members:
GM's can not create items or give exp, so there is NO GM abuse!
GM's do not have a second char
Tutors are just like regular players, but write with orange text color in Help Channel

I'd appreciate if you do NOT advertise about this server on any other open Tibia server. It's not fair or mature, and it's not fun nor good to have enemies. Thank you for your cooperation.

Screenshots of the new Oken:
namnlsgg.png

51790317.png
83172514.png

49924283.png

59802331.png

91239875.png

22244088.png

60265029.png

teleport.png

64661407.png

56899503.png

charon.png

61037637.png

25611078.png

namnlsee.png

93286755.png

47939460.png

Last edited:
Opsie ;P fixed, thx for the notice

Hehe cool, when did you first play HelgaOT?

Well I will actually try this one, looks very intresting :), one question how about the donations? hope it won't be overpowered atleast.

Well I will actually try this one, looks very intresting :), one question how about the donations? hope it won't be overpowered atleast.

Just like always, there will not be any overpowered items

Looking forward to see you in-game

Now this is certainly not a download and run server!
It's great Helga and Tilfen, you guys have been working alot lately huh?

I can't see why really, it's just like soft boots and boh together. 2% damage reduction is close to nothing. If you compare to a lot of other servers, the donation items here is far away from over powered.

It's just stupid when people can bot 24/7 without even having to refill their boots. It destroys a lot of the "RPG" and war feeling, and simply adds an Orshabaal touch instead, making the OT look unserious.

Posting latest news post as a bump!

Hello!

I hope you've had a great Christmas and New Year's Eve! I have been away for a few days but the holidays are over and I'm back to work.

Patch notes:

Quests
*Dreamer's challenge quest mission 1-4 working, complete it to get your Brotherhood/Nightmare outfit
*You can hand in demonic essences to the addoner to get Brotherhood/Nightmare addons
*Fixed first mage addon

Map updates
*Tilfen updated Oken a bit, extended a few spawns and made the boats bigger, to prevent blockers
*Modified the PZ at the Goroma teleportation hub to prevent blocking
*We also fixed a few other map and pz bugs

NPCs
*Instant travel with Captain Christian (you don't need to say yes or no)
*New items added to Rashid and Djinn's sell list: Epee, Composite Hornbow, Onyx Flail and Assassin Dagger
*You do not need to hand in tomes to sell Zaoan items to Esrik
*The Blind Prophet now also react to the word "teleport", instead of just "passage"
*Added lizard essence to Malunga's sell list

Monsters
*Worker Golem's healing chance decreased a bit
*Huskys' corpse fixed
*Water Elemental's damage speed decreased

Have fun!

Best regards,
Helga

Back