• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make some improvement for druids, like change sio/uh balance (sio 70 mana - uh 100 mana, mfs suck). Think about making paralyze use cost like 700 mana.

Bro make ot in USA americans and europe play classicus!!! proxy its bad ......... nothing play with proxy.

Bro make ot in USA americans and europe play classicus!!! proxy its bad ......... nothing play with proxy.
BRO MAKE USA NOT EUROPE.
Last posts (green check - post like above):
GiHOsaP.jpg

if its gonna be the same client as oldera i wish u goodluck and have fun ;) will be as always 90% on bot

PLEASE VOTE CONCERNING IF RUNES SHOULD BE DOUBLE OR SINGLE CHARGED WHEN CONJURING:
Mana regen is 4x (2 mana each 3 sec non promo, 2 mana each 2 sec promo), lifering gives you 1 mana extra each 3 sec, roh gives you 1 mana each 1 sec.

Please vote here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10486615

brazilians will always vote for server in USA / stackable runes / free hotkeys on 7.4 / u name it, the majority of this poll will vote for x2 runes 24/7 because they want everyone to run with UEs which isn't fun but THAT's ME U CAN DO WHATEVER THE FCK U WANNA DO.

~~wise mondeho

Can always nerf ue, a lot.

I'm impressed people still pay much attention to you. No offense, but how many times will you start over? GL

I'm impressed people still pay much attention to you. No offense, but how many times will you start over? GL
People keep asking to release Classicus, so will do so untill people drop dead =D

@Pyziol
The REAL answer is until noobs stop donating to his ass lol. Quite obvious actually.

Just a thought...
Einstein states the definition of insanity as doing something over repeatedly expecting a different result..

so the fact that people keep playing these servers, keep donating and keep getting released I think would classify under being insane :D

Or maybe people just expect it to die? Idk.

however.

Its strange Medivia can figure out a way to not reset every 2 weeks.
Yet classicus/oldera/orwhateverthefuck cannot.

Look at every other server THEN Medivia, learn 2 read. Also you can see Thronia is still online and will remain online indefenite.

Alrighty then... Examples of servers who dont reset every 2 weeks off the top of my head:

unline.org. Goobers...

Look at NoxiousOT... real map that doesn't reset every 2 weeks.

I will scour for more if I have to lol create a big list... past and present

Someone should actually count the amount of times servers been reset in the last 2 years.
Honestly... I believe you should be banned for what your doing lmfao
Considering you built your player base by botnetting other servers that were online at the time.

Alrighty then... Examples of servers who dont reset every 2 weeks off the top of my head:

unline.org. Goobers...

Look at NoxiousOT... real map that doesn't reset every 2 weeks.

Do I need to start scouring for more?

Someone should actually count the amount of times servers been reset in the last 2 years.
Honestly... I believe you should be banned for what your doing lmfao
Considering you built your player base by botnetting other servers.

Classicus resets every 6 months, what's your point? The OTS you mentioned reseted atleast twice as much as Classicus lol. Also look at Noxious' donation shop: http://www.noxiousot.com/?subtopic=shopsystem or most other money servers that are in same category. Pls you're making fun of yourself.

Will ignore your stupidity and posts now, I believe you should be banned for what circlejerk you're spreading.

ryan are u unemployed?

I work in domino's pizza

Last edited:
Classicus resets every 6 months, what's your point? The OTS you mentioned reseted atleast twice as much as Classicus lol

I work in domino's pizza

lol okay.. Get rekt by your own facebook kid..."No Resets Ever"
kYIrcw.jpg

Rename your server and release under a different name... Then say NO RESETS and just release more servers..

IXu3li.jpg

I could go back further.. xD 10 more releases in 2015

Last edited:
Look how active is Ryan right now. When the server will be online he will ignore you all thats for sure

Classicus twice a yr and Oldera twice a yr, oldera is a super highrate where I even tell everyone it's gonna die off in a week or 2 beforehand

yes very much reset, I don't get the problem? If you don't wanna play, don't play. I get asked a lot to release my servs, aslong people want it I'll release servs

Status
Not open for further replies.