• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a nice ot i would play it if it was higher exp and more war focused server .. Gl

Good luck have fun playing this for a month until it shuts down like the last one hundred versions this guy just laughs at each and every one of you.
Enjoy

Good luck have fun playing this for a month until it shuts down like the last one hundred versions this guy just laughs at each and every one of you.
Enjoy

18:59 Fings: I HAVE A SUGESSTION FOR THIS SERVER BEEN FULL ETERNITY
18:59 GM Nerd: yes?
18:59 Fings: look..
18:59 Fings: a long time ago
19:00 Fings: i make a otserver
19:00 Fings: for u do this server been with lot of players eternity
19:00 Fings: u need to compilate
19:00 Fings: a creature
19:00 Fings: with the 'player code'
19:00 Fings: and u put a secret spawn on a island
19:00 Fings: where players dont go
19:00 Fings: with more less 150 of this monsters
19:00 Fings: this monsters will be a false players
19:01 Fings: but who look in site everytime will see this server with 150 players
19:01 Fings: or more.
19:01 GM Nerd: Thanks for the suggestion!
19:01 Fings: np.
19:01 Fings has finished the request.

Why is the server offline? It "started" 45 minutes ago.

Website was not showing status correctly, thanks for the report. It's fixed now.

Its a nice ot i would play it if it was higher exp and more war focused server .. Gl

Thanks for your kind words :)

Classicus is now online! 600+ players logged in on start, let's have some fun =D!

19:00 Fings: with more less 150 of this monsters
19:00 Fings: this monsters will be a false players
19:01 Fings: but who look in site everytime will see this server with 150 players

Why is it so funny, especially for you Ryan? I still remember one of your ots in which you bumped players amount exactly in the same way, putting 100~fake players in one unreachable place. If I good remember there was also big scandal with you. You were playing anonymously character named Calcutta, you were boosting your level and become highest one.

Why is it so funny, especially for you Ryan? I still remember one of your ots in which you bumped players amount exactly in the same way, putting 100~fake players in one unreachable place. If I good remember there was also big scandal with you. You were playing anonymously character named Calcutta, you were boosting your level and become highest one.

calcutta was a painter from sweden, lie much. Go exiva everyone manz ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.