• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this frag system totally sux ;(
pls do some poll about change

if u count monthly frags that means u got 1 frag per 48h thats total bullshit

i'm pretty sure the frag system is what it is, so that way we have to use warmode.
might aswell just start fucking using it.

Need's a serious look at all the runemakers with auto-logg out being online all day..

pls rework these frag system lol, monthly frags on ots that gonna exist month????????

Ryan already getting inactive? Deja vu?? barely any respond from you on forum regarding all threads on suggestion/help and some threads posted in the wrong section, activity ingame gone down aswell, made enough pizza money already to try make the server bleed of so you can open oldera again?

Ryan already getting inactive? Deja vu?? barely any respond from you on forum regarding all threads on suggestion/help and some threads posted in the wrong section, activity ingame gone down aswell, made enough pizza money already to try make the server bleed of so you can open oldera again?

http://classicus.org/?subtopic=support - is it ok for me to take 1 day off? and even then i logged in to do a quick boss event for everyone ;/

classicusaurora.jpg

pls rework these frag system lol, monthly frags on ots that gonna exist month????????

Will add a poll tomorrow, though you guys should start using war system.

Also looking for streamers who want to stream @Twitch regularly, should have webcam/mic. Best would be an existing channel, but can work something out. You will earn some $$ and get free VIP for your character.

Last edited:
we already using war mode, but as always some people coming without and u have 2 options
kill him and get frag (maybe rs)
or dont kill him and die

15 frags monthly is SOO fucked up

we already using war mode, but as always some people coming without and u have 2 options
kill him and get frag (maybe rs)
or dont kill him and die

15 frags monthly is SOO fucked up

become peacefull and work for king tibianus :D

no but will add a poll tomorrow regarding frag system, though won't change it too much.

become peacefull and work for king tibianus :D

no but will add a poll tomorrow regarding frag system, though won't change it too much.

it was raffle at adde stream, and u see how many unjust people wasting

I know alot of people will vote for shorter fragtime, i can't kill anyone when i wake up because i had to unjust to noobchars to save someone. :(

fuck the poll and just fix shorter fragtime, the majority wants it and you know it

Status
Not open for further replies.