• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Apollo - New highrate world opening!

im playing on this server since 2 weeks, there was one downtime due to updating site in preparation for apollo, that's all. Gm is active, he listen to all the bug reports and responds about them, in my opinion he is managing the server good, im on ot scene since years as well, seen plenty bad and plenty good server management so i speak from my personal experience.

im playing on this server since 2 weeks, there was one downtime due to updating site in preparation for apollo, that's all. Gm is active, he listen to all the bug reports and responds about them, in my opinion he is managing the server good, im on ot scene since years as well, seen plenty bad and plenty good server management so i speak from my personal experience.

Thanks for warm words and cya on Saturday=)

I sometimes end up browsing OTLand and Ive noticed something. God Mythera, you are an overweight american with extremely low intelligence and zero actual experience in running a successful server. You are constantly called out by people, yet you completely ignore everything they say. You always have something to whine about other peoples servers, yet you have done much worse with your own, you are a disgrace to this community. Look at yourself and how you speak from an outside perspective, you are constantly begging for money back from all the servers and criticizing everyone without an actual reason, it is as if you are just looking for popularity and a higher post count. You are an extremely sad human atleast when looking at all of this from outside. I can tell just by looking at Ryan's latest project that he has spent hundreds of euros on everything from advertising, marketing, sprites, client-sided editions to everything else, yet you are here stating your opinions which are wrong due to your lack of knowledge about any of this.

These people in here do not understand what goes into maintaining an open tibia server in the long term, they have zero actual experience. All they ever had was a few small projects but they have zero understanding of what Ryan or a couple of other people are doing here.

Most people in here are indeed toxic and express themselves unintelligently which does give a good show of their personality. You are constantly bashing and writing bad messages about Ryan, or atleast certain individuals are, yet they have no understanding of the world or human nature, or better yet, psychology or similar areas related to understanding the human experience. This man is not the same person he was 10 or 5 years ago. Who is? If someone stayed the same for 10 years it is a clear marker of a complete idiot with no ability to improve or develop as a human being. People grow, especially people in positions such as Ryan and other server owners, their flaws are constantly pointed out and they have to deal with absurd amount of criticism which is often unjustified.

All this just goes to show that most people in here are extremely simple people who spend massive amounts of time playing this ridiculous game without ever having to face any real adversity. Sad, sad & sad people.

I can see some stupid arguments popping up such as: "But he shouldnt have done these things...."
Of course he shouldnt have but a person cannot change the past and it is clear to me and should be to anyone else who doesnt belong to the Homo Erectus species that he is really working hard in here and doing great things, he is not the same man he was years ago. Who is? An idiot would be the same man and it is easy to tell he is not an idiot nor a bad person.

You people keep whining about servers dying within a few weeks but you could easily observe that no matter the greatness of a project or the size or man hours put into it, these servers die out faster than you'd like and there is very little blame to be put on the server owners. It is the way this community has worked for years now and there is nothing to do about that anymore, only the community itself can change that. Stop wanting more fights, more things, more action, more activity at all times. You arent showing any real support to servers, or most of you certainly arent. You are just going after the next big thing with the most activity, the blame is on you, the people.

@R.yan I love the work you are doing now.
There always will be bad opinions about when someone have success, it's only envy. They will try to transmit their frustrations, simply don't mind.
I changed my mind about you a long time ago, now your projects are awesome. The most interesting projects right now are medivia and Nastarius, time will put you in the right place.

Sure, I've made money on Classicus, however people move on in life around our age and do not rely on petty cash made through OTS. I know you don't believe that as 95% of your posts on otland are regarding donations on OTS.
Only OTS i had problems with in donations is yours and DarkOT, try again. Do you go through my post's to get this information or do you just pull it out of your ass? The problem with your server is when i donated a while back, i got hacked after a couple of days. When i reported it to you you said 'it's your fault' when it was already proven that there was corrupt GM's and i am sure with the right command they can get someones account info. Sad that i use to believe in your servers and after that i was done being a sheep.

Only OTS i had problems with in donations is yours and DarkOT, try again. Do you go through my post's to get this information or do you just pull it out of your ass? The problem with your server is when i donated a while back, i got hacked after a couple of days. When i reported it to you you said 'it's your fault' when it was already proven that there was corrupt GM's and i am sure with the right command they can get someones account info. Sad that i use to believe in your servers and after that i was done being a sheep.

command to get account information.. seems legit, you ever heard of encryption? I can't even see anyone's password and account security is your own responsibility.

bbb7592ecd4ee78eed698e5f7cdb4fe1.jpg

Seems like you have problem with donations on any server you play https://otland.net/search/1807380/ or accuse any server to just host for profits, maybe you should find another community to be toxic in

@R.yan I love the work you are doing now.
There always will be bad opinions about when someone have success, it's only envy. They will try to transmit their frustrations, simply don't mind.
I changed my mind about you a long time ago, now your projects are awesome. The most interesting projects right now are medivia and Nastarius, time will put you in the right place.

Thanks for your warm words:- )

I will check this out! Played your other editions and so far I like the new implements you are adding and your effort.

Glad to see you doing nice work!

I will be there at launch start ,see you all!

images

Last edited:
I will check this out! Played your other editions and so far I like the new implements you are adding and your effort.

Glad to see you doing nice work!

I will be there at launch start ,see you all!

images

Cya on Saturday boy!

dfb7ef1ee801d64513cdd4badb46a0d3.jpg

Hosted in Switzerland sucks. :(
NA OT ONLY AKI.

Sorry :(, hopefully you'll try playing anyway.

Only 3 days left till launch, also a small update is coming tomorrow fixing some stuff in the new client and remaking the Giant monster sprites!

and YOU are the only moron around here who have problems with my and Ryans donates..
And that's what happens when you're the only kid in this community that keep asking for donations back even if it was 50 years ago.
it's only a few weeks since you asked for points back on a donation made in 2015..

And I take a guess if I'm around in 2050 you'll still show asking "hey, can I get those points back?"

BTW, Congratulations on making it to the OTLands famous list of annoying people, pretty much anyone I ask now days find you very annoying.

(I've been wondering if CipSoft have had same problem, maybe they sit there like "omg.. god mythera again about refunding his premium time 5 years ago because we opened new worlds since.......... omg.....")

Back