• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
on anni are only 2 rewards??

1.jpg

You just have to leave the thread. This is not a scam project, this is a war highrate servers. Even if some players find a way to cheat and you die by them you are going to lose not even 2 hours of pg. I would say minutes but lets say that. If you think about scamming is because you had spent money in ot servers, thats not our problem.
Let everyone know this server will be again the funniest and most enjoyable war server.
Kind regards
Didass aka Gammarus Corangor old Death Squad member.(sammynsc's team)

Woohooo, you still talk to Sammy? Ask him to join :D

Wow such mad-boi. I'm taking it personal because, uhm. I was actually on the last classicus staff and I'm standing up for myself. If you like to call that asslicking I feel bad for you. You don't have a single idea of what you're actually talking about, do you? You're just here to flame with false "facts". So why don't you just leave this thread? Ryan may be used to a-holes like you but I'm not.

Damn boi

Dont play this shit OT. It will last for 2weeks MAX and Ryan doesnt care about the people actually playing and he is just a selfish guy. He is not a good owner of a server and doesn't know how a good owner should be. -rep for this guy

Hateful guy and must have a sad life.

Adios and prepare to get robbed on your money.

Last edited:
12 hours per frag? hahaha ok nvm

Next server open Oldera!

Last edited:
Woohooo, you still talk to Sammy? Ask him to join :D

Damn boi
Sadly no, as i only had his old messenger. Since almost 2 years i couldnt talk to him but, ive seen him having some fun in the last warloria. Hes probably sticking around in secret :p

Sincerely, you all should give atleast a try to this epic server. War war war :D

Really 12h for 1 frag and 3 frags for rs? Didn't see this at first wtf... I think this is gonna be a real nice server and i wanna play it but im not sure i will if thats the frag time..................

The same like classicus on start coming like 900 ppl and after 1-2 week stay 100 ppl. Rly non sense its h rate no low rate ...

we gonna play it regardless of the frag time stop lying we havent got anythin better ;p

Dont play this shit OT. It will last for 2weeks MAX and Ryan doesnt care about the people actually playing and he is just a selfish guy. He is not a good owner of a server and doesn't know how a good owner should be. -rep for this guy

Hateful guy and must have a sad life.

Adios and prepare to get robbed on your money.

The same like classicus on start coming like 900 ppl and after 1-2 week stay 100 ppl. Rly non sense its h rate no low rate ...

That's exactly what this server aims for, some quick fun before summer ends & school/college starts. It's not supposed to be a long lasting server, it has been stated multiple times. Can you people please stop posting these retarded comments? You don't HAVE to donate, you get a free golden account at the start and the quests for djinns/Rashid aren't hard. Stop crying, we all know how it's going to end up yet we can still have PVP fun.

LÅÅL I dont remember Oldera with 12h for each frag and 3 for redskull.
Is this some great update Ryan? Cuz it looks like your doing this only to make people donate and remove frags/redskull.
As you said, war server, not RPG.. Disappointed

LÅÅL I dont remember Oldera with 12h for each frag and 3 for redskull.
Is this some great update Ryan? Cuz it looks like your doing this only to make people donate and remove frags/redskull.
As you said, war server, not RPG.. Disappointed

Dont mind the website, not all pages are updated.

Anyone want to make a team for oldera?

People are obviously jealous of @R.yan
His messages:
DxQE2eQl8.png

-R_K54pU-.png

dUwpd0Acu.png

My responses:
8n9fVJ0g1.png

0jZk77Ry2.png

VAEpEQKSC.png

@tani
Lubo, to be honest, your a real fucking aslicker and also it seems that you are an outsider ''Please can someone play with me on this ot, make team with me please, im an outsider.'' dont comment on this shit no more. Kiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back