• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lubo, this is an OLD 7x Server, 7.1-7.72 Tibia had PZ-Free boats.
Some old servers had PZ on the boats, but oh well its good to kill your enemies so if they hide on a boat its useful to trap them. :D

Some old servers had PZ on the boats, but oh well its good to kill your enemies so if they hide on a boat its useful to trap them. :D
Plenty of messy servers out there, 99% of them suck.

Normally you "can't" trap enemies on boat that easy, since they can talk to the captains and move further.

Plenty of messy servers out there, 99% of them suck.

Normally you "can't" trap enemies on boat that easy, since they can talk to the captains and move further.
There were some good classic servers that aren't around anymore, realots for example that used to be an amazing server until it got shut down and so many nooby copies were made :/ and many more that allowed you to easily trap people, but I just cannot wait for the release tomorrow, im so excited. :D

There were some good classic servers that aren't around anymore, realots for example that used to be an amazing server until it got shut down and so many nooby copies were made :/ and many more that allowed you to easily trap people, but I just cannot wait for the release tomorrow, im so excited. :D

RealOTS had funny files, but catastrophal administration.

I won't be playing, working a lot on TWRPG. :)

RealOTS had funny files, but catastrophal administration.

I won't be playing, working a lot on TWRPG. :)
Yes, there were so many corrupt GMs on RealOTS, but nonetheless it was still a fun server to play with plenty of wars and pking and lots of players to make friends with and to hunt together, oldera and classicus are similar to RealOTS.

Yes, there were so many corrupt GMs on RealOTS, but nonetheless it was still a fun server to play with plenty of wars and pking and lots of players to make friends with and to hunt together, oldera and classicus are similar to RealOTS.
Can't tell about Oldera, but I've been a tutor @ Classicus (I'm still one, there is just nothing else to do there with 30 players online, though I waited a long time for people to come back from TibianusFail... They sadly just didn't :'().

Can't tell about Oldera, but I've been a tutor @ Classicus (I'm still one, there is just nothing else to do there with 30 players online, though I waited a long time for people to come back from TibianusFail... They sadly just didn't :'().
I think Tibianus is offline, nobody plays it anymore? and there we over 400 playing classicus then it just dropped :/ I hope that's not the same with oldera, I hope there will be at least 200+ players online regularly.

Classicus Highest:
Currently 43 players are online. Highest ever was 1414 on 27.05.2015, 21:28.
everyone just stopped playing :( it was the same as RealOTS And Tibianus.

Lubo, this is an OLD 7x Server, 7.1-7.72 Tibia had PZ-Free boats.
True oldschool is 7.4 where there's no pz on boats. 7.72 is the first step towards new tibia of which there is PZ on boats~

True oldschool is 7.4 where there's no pz on boats. 7.72 is the first step towards new tibia of which there is PZ on boats~

Thanks for the rebuke, since I stopped playing Real Tibia at 7.5~ I couldn't know 100% about 7.72.

give us that oldschool website you had. the same as toldera/holderaXD simple but it is how it was

Hey.. 50% exp boost for 5h in shop on such a highrated server? Are you out of your mind? Remove that shit from the shop...

ye remove it, shit like this just smells of "orshabaal" brazilian ots, shouldnt be pay to win

Hey.. 50% exp boost for 5h in shop on such a highrated server? Are you out of your mind? Remove that shit from the shop...
have u seen the rates? ull literally be 100 in 1 day if it doesnt have 1k players like classicus

also i myself kinda dont want it gone since i just bought 400 points and planned on using 300 of those on the exp boost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back