• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword Hilt disappering and empty quest chests.

Sirkka

Reaction score
Sword Hilt
I acquired the sword hilt from a quest. Can't exactly recall wich one, however I'm pretty sure it's one of the regular "quest teleporters". Anyway, I remember from before the two latest points resets I had one but I lost it, thinking it actually disappeared or that I somehow misplaced it. But now when I once again acquired it and had it as decoration in my house it actually (after some restarts) disappeared. And considering it being a quest reward it seems a bit wierd, also being an item used in a quest (it's unknown to me if this quest is working or not) wich uses the sword hilt and mexcalibug (I do not know where to obtain this, therefor I don't know if the quest actually works, but I've seen it in houses so I know it's/was avaible to players) makes it seem essential. And it would be pretty annoying if you have to obtain the mexcalibug in a short period after obtaining the sword hilt. Especially if you don't have the slightest idea of where to obtain the mexcalibug.
So I wonder if this is working as intended or if it's actually something that's not right. It's a nice decoration item even if it's (or not) used for something.

Quest chests already empty
I've come across two chests that give me the message The chest is empty. even when I know I haven't looted that chest yet. One being one of three in the Grim Reaper zone. And one being located in Rookgaard/Giant Spider teleport.

Other empty questS: Legendary Warrior and I think thers was another quest but I can't remember, also keys are not workin so I cant open doors like in the sultan quest :S

Well the keys in crown quest seem to work just fine. But you're right about the Sultan quest.

Back