• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Taealmighty

tae

Reaction score
I'm the best to do it here and will always be you will NOT out do the things I have so don't try your pvp will NEVER be as smart as mine and your all losers for still playing here for so long

I'm the best to do it here and will always be you will NOT out do the things I have so don't try your pvp will NEVER be as smart as mine and your all losers for still playing here for so long

A complete idiot. obviously his words compensate for something he's lacking...

We're losers for playing here so long but yet you feel the need to make a post calling us all losers and exposing your greatness.
I wish I could be just like you

A complete idiot. obviously his words compensate for something he's lacking...

I don't think I'm lacking anything do you understand that this post was a joke? Instead of trying to be smart on the internet go try to be smart in school :)

We're losers for playing here so long but yet you feel the need to make a post calling us all losers and exposing your greatness.
I wish I could be just like you

Dont you all? You understand why I made this thread? :)

Back