• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen, publishing TFS in otservlist.org

Falconmax

Reaction score
@Talaturen, issue with TFS in otservlist.org

I'm having a problem with otservlist using TFS. When I add it, the site displays everything fine, but then, after about 15 minutes, the server is show offline when it isn't, and this hasn't happened to me before with any other servers. Does this have to do with otservlist or the server? Is it that I missconfigured something or an actual bug? I'd appreciate any helpful reply, since this server is really great and this thing won't let me publish my server as I'd like :/ Thanks!

Last edited:
Try to set statusTimeout to 0 in config.lua, if you can't find the line then add:
statusTimeout = 0

The line wasn't there, gonna try that! Thanks mate, now gotta wait some minutes and see the result :)

Edit: seems to be working better than before, since now the web displays the uptime and server stats fine, what didn't happen before.

Last edited:
Hate to say this but well, didn't work with otservlist :s The web is working fine now though.

Edit: should I try statusTimeout = 1 or something different?

Last edited:
I've set it to 1000, it seems to work fine, hope it stays like that xD Thanks!

Dang, now it seems that is randomly displaying online/offline, any other suggestion to make otservlist work fine with TFS?

statusTimeout = 0 does work with otservlist, just give otservlist a chance to try to request stats from your server again.

After redownloading the 0.2.8 version, I see there are some new lines and now yes, thanks Talaturen, setting the var to 0 works :) Thank you very much!
Regards.

Back