• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team to a brand new otserver!

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
.~~~Hello OTlanders~~~.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Well this is the story so far. I have been working with a real tibia server map. Fixed alot of bugs (with alot I mean ALOT) Npcs and monsters as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'v been thinking of making some new systems on the ot aswell, like vip entrences, maby one or two ViP island, Some donation gear and such. Iv been working with some new raids the last few days, the server has about 18 or 19 diffrent raids that players can enjoy at this moment. The map has been edited a verry little bit in Thais and Edron wich looks like real tibia now.

TEAM:
Webdesigner: God Halvish
Random things: So far its juts me that has been mapping and scripting
with no ones help, and I realized that I need a little team
that would like to help out on this ot :)

What im looking for:
Scripter
  • Web designer = God Halvish
  • PHP'er (?)
  • Mabye one more mapper.

Application:
  • Name:
  • Language(s):
  • What job?:
  • Why would you like to join?:

I will pick 3 to 4 people that will join this team, how am I going to pick?

I will choose the one with the best Application that I think fits this team.

For more information tell me what you need and I will edit this post and put it here.

Good luck every one! =)

Last edited:
Name: [CLASSIFIED]
Languages: i spek meny langage end if use gogle trenslajt cen al langage,,,!!
What job?: am haker end if is server he beder then yuo server am haked he end u go top,,,
Why would you like to join?: am think yuo can hav najs feutur in servador end can help yuo for amortel victory!!!!

Name: Mehran
Language(s): Swedish, English
What job?: Webdesigner
Why would you like to join?: i wanna join a stable team to work with.

A little update, I have removed almost all errors in the console, so now there is only 1 little bug left that I have fixed before, its quest file that is wrong, the quest boxes gives like doors and such, but no worries its easy to fix.

PS: Still looking for Crew! :D

Name: Dennis.
Language(s): Swedish, Jugoslavia, English + more.
What job?: I could host with dedicated 100mbit/s 24/7.. Or Mapper + Scripter.
Why would you like to join?: It seems to be a nice "Team" and project,And i want to help it.

Application:
Name:Jake
Language(s): English, a little French and German.
What job?: Mapper
Why would you like to join?:I'd like to join because, it's an open offer. I'm a well experienced OT player and creator, i've been a Gamemaster at the Narozia franchise, Nysacia before. I speak english that is to a standard of 10/10 so I can help players out easily, if needed. I'd like this chance to show that I can shine out to all of the OT community by creating create areas of the map.
I wont fail you.

Kind regards,
Jake

PS: [email protected] is my MSN.

Name: Richard
Language(s): Swedish/English and French.
What job?: Mapper
Why would you like to join?: Well, your looking for a mapper and guess what I'm a mapper!

* Name: Dextrol
* Language(s): Swedish, English , German
* What job?: GM, GOD , TUTOR, CM
* Why would you like to join?: I can help ppl, And it seems like alot of fun

Regards Dextrol

Back