• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Trackers|Real Map Project

I do :p but its just beta version, anyways you can open ur tracked map with it and see if there are any bugs.
here you are :
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/343749807.html

Got no time to scan it but its clean :p

Sasir dont be so down, actually if you didnt realize theese guys are doing a great job, and they maybe are using an script converter that makes it easy to remake the npc's its not that hard to script in jvb, and they maybe got tibiacam like i do, that way i got an bug free inquisition quest in 3 hours with scripts done one hour after that...

omg give up on the bloody real maps they are so annoying whats the point in getting a real map for a ot seriously play real tibia....

Mostly ppls are playing real tibia maps,
I tink if they are gonna do what they wanted to then their ot is gonna be famous and the best in whole Ots history :p

But i self dont trust them since it takes to long :p and they arent makign any test servers so on.

OMG now i tryad to add all 8.21 places i tracked i used the ztracker beta so the map is bugged!

now i will make it again!

>.< habiba there is an update named Ztracker-2.7_final
use that and it will work with items.otb V.3 wich<spelling?> is the official one to use ;)

is the project still alive? and if not, will it become a release or given out to another team?

Im concerned about this project. It's taking way too long.

Cipsoft updates. And therefore you guys have to update.

even after the project is finally complete. Getting everything together on a dedicated host and everything will take another couple of months.

Im concerned about this project. It's taking way too long.

Cipsoft updates. And therefore you guys have to update.

even after the project is finally complete. Getting everything together on a dedicated host and everything will take another couple of months.

i know that to but i need to get a serious hoster for this map and scripts ,that is biggest problem.

Back