• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Trackers|Real Map Project

We got a error list , when we start up the server which is about 16 kb big ;>
We are working on it and it wont take long time to fix that.

Indeed its not much , cuz most of the errors are a work of 1 minute to fix them.Just a few errors are not easy to fix , so just be patience , wont take that long :>

Ye, my otserver got 400 Npc's. And im calling it project thats gonna be never published and i wont turn it on !!!!
haha XD
Masterboltin got Right :)) All the work you guys putted into this project is now gone, Well minimum half of it :=)
You shpuldn't start it so quick and track maps 8.11,
And i don't think that Habiba's project OT is gonan be ever online. THE END

Oh rlly, look at the grounds etc. for example way to thais or to venore, there are a lot of new decorations, small stones and such. New caves, new types of mountains,
< so wie so schafft ihr das net , ist nur blödes gelabber>

Oh rlly, look at the grounds etc. for example way to thais or to venore, there are a lot of new decorations, small stones and such. New caves, new types of mountains,
< so wie so schafft ihr das net , ist nur blödes gelabber>

We got like 10 lvl 100+ chars on real tibia ;)
+a lot of lvls between 60 and 80

News
New look for Rookgaard, Darashia, the Femor Hills, the Amazon Camp and Kazordoon. DONE

The hunting areas in the Amazon Camp and the Orc Land were enlarged. DONE

New Islands around Rookgaard with more newcomer-friendly guidance. DONE

In Rookgaard Trees where moved or removed also better looking spider cave with more webs, and some places where changed to avoid blocking and PKing. DONE

Back