• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tell me what you want (weapons)

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
Tell me what you want weapon wise.. please.. I wanna know if u like Cips stupid fire and ice damage.. or if u want to have items that hit super slow but really really hard.. or fast attacking items that his crappy.

give me everything youve got.

Hmm

For starters, how about alittle more mage weapons for in between WoI and Arcane Staff, since its a level 200 quest for the staff.. and takes alot longer to level for mages with crappy weapons.

Edit~Sry :p

Last edited:
It really doesn't matter when people get level 200 , 2nd promotion and other shit for free. Donations don't count anymore, really...

mana runes need to be more effictive, and not donor only, more higher lvl quests, more houses.

mages shud have more weapons =D bcause a sorc/druid without arcane cant do shit

More wands, cool!
Such as 'Sudden Death' wands?
Which shoot a kind of sudden death rune sprite?

I think that pallys need stronger weapons than any other vocation. Mages have tons of mana to protect them, knights have tons of hp, pallys are vulnerable. I was 1 hit with an exori gran by someone 30 lvls lower than me... Making them hit harder with a new arrow might even it out a bit.

Hmmm... For sorcerers And druids new spells .... for Knights Fast attack and Good weapons ...... For Paladins New Arrows And new Bows there are so less bows

Ok, I am a new player. I like the server so far.
I read about the Donor items and have some comments.
(I will play for a couple of weeks and see if the server is interesting and then may become a donor)

Current weapon stats for donor weapons according to the web site are:
Sword: 70/55 1-handed.
Club 70/85 1-handed.
Axe 80/1 2-handed.

I think that is a bit unbalanced. I suggest that there should be 1-handed and 2-handed weapons for all types and if the defense is high then attack should be low. Examples:
Sword: 70/50 (1-handed), 80/35 (2-handed)
Club: 67/55 (1-handed), 76/45 (2-handed)
Axe: 73/45 (1-handed), 84/25 (2-handed)
(All requires a minimum level 130)

And, there could be a lower set of weapons for 500 donor points such as:
Sword: 60/40 (1-handed), 70/25 (2-handed)
Club: 58/42 (1-handed), 67/35 (2-handed)
Axe: 62/38 (1-handed), 73/15 (2-handed)
(All requires a minimum level 100)

Another even lower set of weapons for 200 donor points such as:
Sword: 51/38 (1-handed), 60/20 (2-handed)
Club: 50/40 (1-handed), 58/25 (2-handed)
Axe: 52/36 (1-handed), 62/15 (2-handed)
(All requires a minimum level 70)

And also there could be following shields:
Shield 1 - def: 50 - donor points 200
Shield 2 - def: 60 - donor points 500
Shield 3 - def: 75 - donor points 1000

Thats dumb. There are other weapons you get besides the ones shown on the donor page. SOV quest gives u a sword of atk 48. Also once you can kill demons you can loot an ice rapier which dosent break and is atk 60 (you can also buy from players such as me ^^).

Also if your really into the server there are other weapons beyond the azure wrath with even higher atk such as 92 or 105. They just cost a shit load of cash :p

hmm interesting thoughts cdeep.. but i dunno about having stuff for almost no donor points.. because i get charged fee for donations.. so if kids are donating 2$ at a time.. i wont get anything from it.. unless they donate all 6$ at once or something to that effect.. if there was a minimum donation then it would be alright.

Hmm, I thought it was a minimum of $10 donation, and then you get 1000 points of which you can spent however you want.

And may be you want to update the "Spend Points" section with other weapons like the ones Ahxee mentioned. That will be interesting to donors.

For example, currently there is only one Axe weapon and nothing else seems of much use to an Axe Knight. If you include some powerful armors and shields for donor points, that would make it more interesting to become a donor.

Also, it doesn't say what is the advantage we get if we get the 2nd promotion and what does the soft boots do.

I know this may not be the right forum to mention this, but I think that page need a bit of a revamp.

Should make like donor sets as in donor armor that increses your sword damage, or + 2 sword skill ect

You make available(new power) the Tome.
Sorcerer's/Druid's can get now Red Tome from shop.
It can use arrow slot, attack looktype is a Burst arrows, and semi good hits.
If palladin's have grey tome, why mage's too no have tome's ??
BuDYn.

I think you shouldn't add any more mage weapons. Alot of people say that the mages are overpowered, so don't make them even stronger. Maybe you should make some Very Hard quest where you need a team of some players from level 200+, but you can go in at every level. And then let the quest give A weapon for every vocation.

Back
Top Bottom