• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temporary (at least i hope so) Retirement

bojan

Unofficial Bughunter
Reaction score
I will retire from radonia for an undefined time, hopefully i might be back very soon.
This is the best ot i have ever played, and i have made lots of new friends, and i will miss you all.
i have left 10k in my house, so if i dont loggin in 2 weeks maby soulie can renew my premium with them.

The reason im retiering is because i just got informed a friend of mine just had a car accident and she...

Dammn Boj i'm really sorry to hear :( Good luck with everything and I hope to see you soon

Theski

I'm really sorry to hear that too, man, that's gotta suck! I'm sorry for you, hope you'll be alright, I'll see you when you come back! Will miss you.

My sincere condolences mate, hope everything works out and hope to see you back any time, ill be waiting

Man sorry for what happened. Hope you come back soon. Sad thing we're loosing a great friend.

Back