• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Testing) My Crib Photo's

Oif Oif Oif

Reaction score
Yo, i was bored so i took photo's of mine crib >:D well enjoy, lol plus, i am testing how to upload photo's by following Phardy's guide, so i wanna also see if it works too..

well this is my house and crap :D
ride.jpg

youth.jpg

lol.jpg

trophys.jpg

Myhouse.jpg

crib.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, I may have some old pictures that I saved as records (in case of items lost in houses) that I may still have. I'll try to find them.

It's the same house of course.

Ok, so when I owned the house, I had it decorated like this for a few days (before houses bugged and I lost the items)

MythsCastleHouse-1.jpg

I also found this in my folder of memories
Level2300-1.jpg

Dayuummmm lmfao, nice items.. xD I need pedestals but nobody sells them to me because they are rare, plus i cant enter cyntara zone for some reason. =[

Yah, I use to literally have backpacks of them just from hunting jammer/combat golems.

Yah, I use to literally have backpacks of them just from hunting jammer/combat golems.

nice xD,

you acually have a sence of deco.. unlike most people in cyntara who just slap items on the floor and call it "deco".. honestly that falls under the catagory of TRASH... i love your center peice in the middle of the house,..

PS: jw where did u get those green stars?

oh yeah i have a guide on here. o_O i forgot about that.

@ontopic I use to know the person that owned that house. (before rebirths)

oh yeah! my house was filled up with Reaper/Jaymon/Whynot trophys! =]

Back