• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.1 - It doesn't run.

Xapuur

Reaction score
When I downloaded the TFS 1.1, I expected that it will very easy (as before) to run it. However, it is really confusing and desesperating try to run it (No for the TFS, but for the 0 guides to run it). So, I have been my WHOOOLE &%$&%$&%$ day trying to run this (Im a little annoyed haha). There are some tutorial to do run the TFS 1.1 in Windows ? The problem I have is this:

I used Xampp (just for test and develop it), and IT ISN'T WORKING !!!. So I was searching for an Uniserver guide and I didn't find it.. So, some advice please ?

config,lua check =
-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = ""
mysqlDatabase = "database"
mysqlPort = 3306
mysqlSock = ""

the USER no have acces to the database.

I have exactly the same, and It still not working. I have tried with mysqlDatabase = "schema" (by the schema.sql), but also isnt working.

Where ? I have tried it (a pair hours ago), but I cant find the settings (nor a guide to do it). There is a new interface.

The console error is:
MySQL Error Message: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' <using password:NO>
>ERROR: Failed to connect to database.
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

It doesn't.

Database server
  • Server: 127.0.0.1 via TCP/IP
  • Server type: MariaDB
  • Server version: 10.1.13-MariaDB - mariadb.org binary distribution
  • Protocol version: 10
  • User: root@localhost
  • Server charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

I going to kill Xampp.

Back