Feature [TFS 1.2]+ Advanced Auto Loot System

Nekiro

Support Team
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi, today I release system exclusively written to be released publicly. I noticed that we don't have a good auto loot system here on otland, so that's why. It was tested on latest tfs 1.3 master branch, but it should work in any 1.x version probably.

How does it work?
Clicking on corpse will loot the corpse, only corpse owners can auto loot the corpse, in addition to that you can choose to which backpack it should loot the item.
The configuration is also very easy! Just put the code and that's it.

Players can easily write their items into a list that will be parsed then and converted into auto loot config, configs are saved in database.

Example list:

Any means it will loot to anywhere, your main backpack including.

To send that window to player use, player:sendAutoLootWindow() method.

You can find the changes required to add this function to your server in my fork of forgottenserver, branch autoloot_system.
Link: nekiro/forgottenserver (https://github.com/nekiro/forgottenserver/tree/autoloot_system)

Enjoy, let me know if you liked it!

Pedrook

Best answers
Reaction score
sql missing.
Thanks for contributing to the community with this release.

ZowN

Best answers
Reaction score
Is this working flawlessly for you guys?

I'm using TFS 1.2
Looting only applies to main backpack(unless full)
If full, nothing happens(No errors). Haven't looked into why yet, might have to do something with my former adjustments to the server.
Writing out specific items to specific containers has no effect for me as well.
Just thought I'd write this before taking a look, to know if it's because of something in just my server or not.