• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [TFS 1.X+] Aurelion's Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aurelion

Hello guys, i'm Josh, i got a decent amount of time working as freelancer here at OTLand (as jobhunter xD) and i decided to make my own thread as long i feel that i need jump into a formal level of working with the people of otland.

I have decent knowledge on the following areas:
  • C++
  • Lua (High level)
  • PHP
  • SQL
  • Server management (Setups, etc)
  • CSS3/HTML
  • Java
  • Design (Banners, logos, backgrounds)
Also i do:
  • Linux/Windows installations (I usually teach my clients how they can use them after the full installation), including website and error fixes if required (Up to a certain level).
  • OTClient programming (I know how to design new modules, windows, systems, everything required to make a decent custom otserver).
  • Website Layouts from zero and website editions.
  • TFS Script/Datapack Conversions (Scripts from 0.4 to 1.3 - 1.3 to 0.4, also Lua and C++), with some exceptions (I only do rewrites, i don't work directly on custom systems/scripts on 0.4)
  • Upgrading and script optimizations
  • Server managament/coaching (I've seen a lot of servers fail and success, i can tell you my personal opinion on how your server can be successfull and i can be with you on the process).
And everything that the client could imagine.

How do i work?
  • 1 - If you're a new user (Post count under 200, required to write a post at the community recommendation thread), i expect payments first and before starting to make something.
  • 2 - If you got more than 200 posts we can fix out a method of working (We can fix a fixed percentage depending on your posting history , requests and my working flow).
  • On done scripts, systems and else, i expect the payment first).
I work for 15$/h but on long requests i usually work with a fixed rate (I can also adapt to your budget), I only accept payments on TibiaCoins, up to 8$ per 250, i'm an active player of Cipsoft's Tibia, i don't accept Paypal.

My guarantee and terms

• Every script done by me has a 30 days guarantee to make any kind of fix (Starting at the final delivering, where do you say that the script is completely working), i only do fixes inside the original request and not extensions or huge editions of the systems (But we can fix out a new request including an upgrade of those scripts), but in case that i didn't answered you by any kind of personal issue inside the 30 days, you got all my atention and support to fix out any kind of bug lifetime.
  • Be sure to explain well what you want, i try to make my best on make reality what you want.
  • I don't work on weekends, i spend them on my wife and kids.
  • I'm not currently giving final ETA's to finish the jobs as i'm facing a personal internet issue, i don't know when i can have it and when i'm going to be gone for a few days. Aside, I'm currently working from 10:00 PM

What i've done until now?
  • Durability and Level System for items (As some RPG's).
  • Multiworld system for TFS 1.3.
  • Custom Gem Upgrading System.
  • Tooltip for OTC (Extension of a brought system, i did the protocol part to recieve attrs and item information via server->client).
  • Regeneration Rate.
  • Cooldown Rate (For spells).
  • An extensive attribute system (Special attrs for a RPG project: Heavy (Reduces AGI), Sharpness (Increases the ATK), etc).
  • Woodcutting, minning and a farming system using custom sprites.
  • Animated attack system for monsters and players.
  • Streamers webpage for Znote/Gesior AAC.
  • A custom webmarket done with categories (Like ebay).
  • Almost every quest of vanilla tibia (Up to the newest versions, as asked by some clients).
And much much more.

My discord id is: Aurelion#1250
My Status: I owe you something? I'm available then, if not I'm unavailable for any kind of request.

Some images:

unknown.png

Character_Information.png

TWNZ33g.png

GBwLoGR.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice service.
I got all the help i needed & even more to it.
I recommend this Service for Everyone that need help with Server/Website/Design stuff.
Kind Regards,
Moon.

Very cool guy.
I asked him for a spell and he ended up making a whole function lol.
Fast/dedicated/tibia adicted.

Dont think it twice. Best scrpting service on the region. You wont find a better place to get those juicy scripts u want for your server.

Use your discond key: nok1756 for 5% discont on your purchase!

No doubt it's the best I know.
give proper support
always takes your doubts.
I recommend this Service for Everyone who needs help with Server / Website / Design stuff.

you can be sure that you will receive your products on time and very efficiently

This guy is truly amazing at what he does. I've never met anyone so knowledgeable on servers, websites, tibia, etc. You will not regret asking this guy for help, 100% recommended.

just out of curiosity, what was your old user name here in otland? if you had one

just out of curiosity, what was your old user name here in otland? if you had one
I always has been working as Ricarpe here, just i was pming people when they posted on this board, the main reason of the thread is that i always sent people to post on the community recomendation thread and the posts always get deleted because im always getting new members (ot atleast 90% of the people) with less than 200 posts.

Before that i was always a lurker xD

Highly recommend his services! Did new sprites for me + helpful with tips after he did his job.

This guy is a thief, he thieved my heart with his wonderfull scripts and his skills, this guy is a script magician, very efficient work, does things the right way, good person, I definitely recommend it 100% always answer your questions

He sure did have one. And there is a reason as to why he created a new account. He might be looking for a fresh new start and to redeem himself, but it will come out eventually, if not by me, by some one else.
He hasn't been up to any mischief on this account so I'm comfortable with not releasing any more information.

I don't know what you guys are talking about about him.
but for the short time we talked he showed me to be a very friendly and reliable person.

he sure looks like a good person to me !!

10/10 excels in all areas proficiently and with accuracy, was able to complete the various tasks i request of him in no time flat. Very easy to work with and very patient.

From now i'm taking the rate of 8$ per 250TC as real (Even if they cost 10$ at Tibia.com), the changes of real Tibia has discouraged me and i'm thinking on retire now.

Criptos and other payments methods stay the same and i can even do special offers for criptos. I'm busy doing some requests but i would like to notify this to my new clients as long i can't edit my main post.

Hello guys, this is an update post on what i have done recently (On the past 2 weeks):
  • Bosses from the lastest versions of Tibia (Their AI): Count Vlarkorth, Earl Osam and Lord Azaram for Kivera Global, they were 95% and some adjustments were done to their live version and Urmalulu (Lastest version) at 100%.
  • A killing task NPC: Like PxG, you just fill a table and the npc will check your level to throw 2 random monsters from it, you got an amount and time to complete it, done for TFS 0.3.6/0.4, im currently rewritting it to TFS 1.3 to my personal use.
  • Sound System for OTCv8: Done for certain actions, like player walking, player attacking, monster attacking, spell casting and more stuff, turning an otserver project to a project with 90% sound.
  • Attack animation system for monsters and players: Without a large explain, monsters does animate then they attack and players does it too.
I'm currently doing Kilmaresh Quest for Kivera Global and i'm a bit delayed for the changes that cipsoft has done into Tibia lately (Like adding 50 monsters in the way to Urmalulu lol), plus i'm rewritting a Illusion datapack from 2006 to OTX. Expect or not expect a gif/picture of this systems, sound will be testeable soon on a project that im working with or Kivera Global.

I'm open for small requests, not large ones.

I am new to making my own OT but I used this guy recently for some help on different things and I am very impressed. Very nice guy and no matter the time of day he responds within a few minutes. Definitely recommend. 10/10

Two OTC Updates:

Levelup notification, as the name says, it triggers when a player reaches a new level, it comes with sound for Divine Battle Online and without sound (and with a different image) for Arcadia Online (@Blez project)

-
output.gif

Enemy life bar, basically it triggers when you target a creature, it may work for some servers for a nice boss system, in this server we're using it for players, monsters and bosses, as you see on the gif, it fades away when you release the target.

output.gif

Other works:
  • Kilmaresh Quest 100% without questlogs, was being done for Kivera Global but i didn't managed to find the questlogs, has all bosses and every mechanic and step inside, TFS 1.3.
  • Twitch (AKA broadcasters) system, it works like retrocores but i'm currently building a special log system for Kivera Global to check out the streaming time of the streamers and other values that kivera-global owner asked.
  • Special boss system, it works like the arenas from tibia but with a level, every player inside the room is asked for a certain amount of items to be teleported inside a boss room, you know the next, has a lot of configurations like summoning more creatures inside the room, giving a customized message, and more more more things, i built it for TFS 0.4.
  • Custom life colour, functions that have been released by kondra on OTCv8 but i did the module.
And a lot of designs and minor scripts that i did between this 2 weeks, remember, im not selling anything, this is just an update on my current done scripts.

Im currently working with the twitch system and a lot of client features for Arcadia Global but i may be available for minor/medium requests.

New jobs done by me lately (Not all of them, but atleast the most visible jobs):
  • Monster Arena System, 100% as Tibia Vanilla, same mechanics, it basically it's a wave arena where do you need just to survive in order to earn arena badges.
  • Player Arena System, 100% as Tibia Vanilla.
  • Stats module done on OTCv8 (For Arcadia Global, @Blez project, please give him some love)
output.gif
  • Tibia Classic Skin on OTCv8
unknown.png

unknown.png

Also, as always, im available only for small and medium jobs, im not currently doing complex/time consuming systems, just normal ones as im working with some guys now (including blez for our project).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back