• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [TFS 1.X+] Aurelion's Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great service, he is a good one and knows actually what he is doing.
Recommended 100%

Two OTC Updates:

Levelup notification, as the name says, it triggers when a player reaches a new level, it comes with sound for Divine Battle Online and without sound (and with a different image) for Arcadia Online (@Blez project)

-
output.gif

Enemy life bar, basically it triggers when you target a creature, it may work for some servers for a nice boss system, in this server we're using it for players, monsters and bosses, as you see on the gif, it fades away when you release the target.

output.gif

Other works:
  • Kilmaresh Quest 100% without questlogs, was being done for Kivera Global but i didn't managed to find the questlogs, has all bosses and every mechanic and step inside, TFS 1.3.
  • Twitch (AKA broadcasters) system, it works like retrocores but i'm currently building a special log system for Kivera Global to check out the streaming time of the streamers and other values that kivera-global owner asked.
  • Special boss system, it works like the arenas from tibia but with a level, every player inside the room is asked for a certain amount of items to be teleported inside a boss room, you know the next, has a lot of configurations like summoning more creatures inside the room, giving a customized message, and more more more things, i built it for TFS 0.4.
  • Custom life colour, functions that have been released by kondra on OTCv8 but i did the module.
And a lot of designs and minor scripts that i did between this 2 weeks, remember, im not selling anything, this is just an update on my current done scripts.

Im currently working with the twitch system and a lot of client features for Arcadia Global but i may be available for minor/medium requests.

You just ripped my "level up" image. Awesome.

watupdate-gif.35430

I need the aura system for the qualitative customer cost for that module
Post automatically merged:

watupdate3-gif.35528

The image was actually pulled from here.

I bought this art. He didn't.

The quality of this one you showed is terrible.

But whatever.

ATxmPz8unP1hLPzkiPz8unWw.png

Its the same image, your has a shader with the words levelup next to it. and a black outline. im almost positive adding a black outline to the same image it not hard in the slightest.

ATxmPz8unP1hLPzkiPz8unWw.png

Its the same image, your has a shader with the words levelup next to it. and a black outline. im almost positive adding a black outline to the same image it not hard in the slightest.

Edit:

Now I see what you meant.
Sorry, it really was my mistake.

Mine has border and different colors, so it isn't ripped.
Sorry for cause inconvenience.

Last edited:
Edit:

Now I see what you meant.
Sorry, it really was my mistake.

Mine has border and different colors, so it isn't ripped.
Sorry for cause inconvenience.
Nope, i made it, just took the medal from an assets website and the rest was designed by me, please ask to delete those spam posts because it was your fault and not mine lol

OTCV8 with Tibia 12 skin:
- This is an ongoing personal hobby job that im doing to learn more about otclient, my goal is to replicate every module, system (charms, bestiary, etc, etc), almost 80% of the elements on the next images are already working :p

unknown.png

unknown.png

Also, i'm available again for small/medium jobs.

I would say the dude is highly recommended. Have currently paid out roughly 600usd alone and have had zero issues. If you want a guy to do a job you are asking of you'll need to supply him with the tools needed. Hence why he asked for the sources to complete a job inside which you are asking. You have the code. And he has the coins. I'd say that's fair enough for me. Enough babbling on your thread bud.

I have already worked with ricarpe and everything went good and smooth, even he is helping explaining about programming, I already spent with him about 70 euros without issues

Last edited by a moderator:
All done with him waiting they send my client finish ;) and i post here about its all correct

Loot and exp analyzers for Softcores Server on my old client look (Working with opcodes), also with a reset statistics button to start the session again, im probably expanding this soon:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Classic OTCv8 look as seen on Retrocores as asked by a client, the purpose of this showoff is just to show my skills and to show the people that you can actually do everything with otcv8

unknown.png

Also an update on my Tibia 12 client layout

output.gif

Wip of the wings system on OTCv8​

Note: Those wings (images) aren't mine, they are from Sands of Time, i'm going to remove them soon, the purpose of having them on the gif are just for showoff, all credits belongs to those guys!

unknown.png

unknown.png

Imbuements window redesign for OTCv8 (Scripted by kondra)

unknown.png

unknown.png

Oldschool layout (7.4) done for OTCv8.

Also on programming requests i'm currently doing:
  • Rewrite from 0.4 to 1.3 of Mirage Server, 70% done.
  • Special monster task system for nostalrius engine + few source edits.
  • OTBR Prey System redesign
  • Auras for OTCv8
And some other small things

As always, i'm available for small requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
unknown.png

I've been busy lately but this is the most recent personal script that i've done, a streamers webpage (done under znoteaac, inspired by retrocores) that you can make work using word filtering, im going to turn soon this one into a OTCV8 module.

Also i've more small things to showoff soon, i'm available again for jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back