• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [TFS 1.X+] Aurelion's Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Asked ricarpe to make an achievement system for me. We soon learned that our time zones are competently opposite so it took some time to get setup but he delivered on what was agreed and assisted in its setup and rectifying issues. Easy to work with i recommend.

fast, efficient and knows a lot. recommend it to everyone at otland

From now i'm not offering anymore long/time consuming services, just few medium/small scripts based on my schedule, also just from mondays to wednesdays.

Also if a mod can edit my thread, please remove the part where i say that i dont compile on windows, i'm able to do that from now.

This dude helped me by setting up my own personal server from start to finish for me. We used teamveiwer and he did everything from acquiring the files to tech support after everything was running. 11/10 will use again in the future.

Quick and efficient contact. In just 2 days it solved a problem that many people have related a script and without any subsequent fix, 100% reliable and professional.

Lastest update of what i've done.

unknown.png

World system for Nostalrius (Aka TFS 1.2) engine with few edits and supporting cast system for each world. Also with support for Znote AAC (Not deeply but atleast supporting my original function for it xD).
As i always say, i'm only available to work on small/medium requests

As some clients know, im currently unavailable for some time (Im currently facing some issues with my internet provider on the area where i live, i got like about a month without working), so, basically i will be spending my actual free time to fufill requests that i haven't done with some clients, after that, i'm going to be available only for:
  • Installations and OT support.
  • Small lua/c++/php scripts.
  • Any kind of high edit if the customer provide the enough tools to finish it on localhost, with no estimated ETA as i don't know how my internet would behave.
Greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent invite on discord, would like to discuss OTclient layout improvements, nothing big.

b6f7fc7529eb84f95686cbd650ec1862.png

This one is one of my lastests requests, a simple window done on normal OTC for a naruto OTS, it's incomplete but in way to finish it.

1593638579653.png

And this one was done for Kasteria Server, currently under last phase developing, the design/code under OTCv8 was done and parts of the code on the server side were adapted by me and the kasteria owner (TFS 0.4).

I'm currently available under the my temporal terms above, just for done scripts, easy and medium requests or servers setup, stuff that doesn't consume a lot of internet/time or that could be offline without any estimated ETA. Also for now i will be handling some requests under my new personal portfolio site (Aurelion Freelancer (http://aurelion.org)), it's a mix between znote and personal functions to have an online agenda and also my lastest requests.​

Great programmer, he met my demand very well, understood my situation and managed to deliver exactly what I requested.
You can request scripts with him without fear.

unknown.png

Update for an small showoff, The Order of Lions quest together with Bounac from the lastest summer update of Cipsoft's tibia.

Also i'm currently available only for small requests (As im busy with 2 huge requests right now).​

I've been working with Aurelion for a while now and have been happy with the level of expertise, support and communication.
I absolutely recommend his services.

I can only agree!
Worked a couple of times with Aurelion and has nothing but good to say about his services!

Thank u for u good work! Looking forward for future help from u!

10/10 <3

Hi guys, due to certain circunstances i'm not going to accept anymore paypal as a payment method (I'm not going to do a cry thread, but i have been thieved by a user of otland and my partner just me prohibited to use his paypal again, i'm going to solve this with the mods in case).

Also, i'm currently not available for any kind of medium/hard jobs for the moment with a ETA of about a month to be available again, as i have some requests to take care, i could be available to do some small jobs as i'm training some members that joined my team.

I currently had covid19 but i'm getting better (i'm still with some symptoms but im doing my best to work), so i'm retaking my requests again, my current queue list it's on my site www.aurelion.org, there aren't few jobs listed there but until that list isn't fully clear, im not going to be back

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back