• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Tfs 1.x new walk system

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Is possible to make this new walk for old tibia CIP client? editing sources or something like it?
player with pings =~160ms (old walk, using arrow char walk and sop, walk and sop... new walk, char dont stop using arrow)
send me a msg, we combine a price $ for a job

They're using a custom network code. Both tfs and client needed changes in code according to their claims.

They're using a custom network code. Both tfs and client needed changes in code according to their claims.
And you know how to do? I think it can be made with dll + source Edit.

Is possible to make this new walk for old tibia CIP client? editing sources or something like it?
player with pings =~160ms (old walk, using arrow char walk and sop, walk and sop... new walk, char dont stop using arrow)

Those changes are included here

it's not possible, it's unique feature of otcv8
I was informed that it is possible with dll edit + source code.
if anyone knows how to do it, you can send me a private message to agree the value

chck nekiro as it's an new engine it should works as you said

Back