• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Offline

Otfan125

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I had a question, which is, Is there a way that TFS can run without having to have a SQL host or Apache? What I mean is, have some sort of offline database that can work without internet, or without having to turn on XAMPP or WAMP server, and just have the database in an offline mode and still be able to log in the OT

Thanks for reading, if I can be clearer on something please let me know!

You can install XAMPP or Uniform server and just use it locally to handle the MySQL database.
TFS needs a MySQL database, then just connect locally and you can run it "offline".

You make a good point! Is there a way to do just that, without having to install XAMPP or anything ?
no, you need at last a database server, which idk how works out under windows, so i suggest you install uniserver, its thousand times easier and fast than xampp, as an example on gnu/linux i only install mariadb and create tables for my test accounts/player through /bin/bash, no website or apache needed, however idk if the same could be done in windows cmd.exe, if i were windows user i'd pick uniserver, take a look at this video made by @Znote, it is a nice guide, you will need to run apache to start a website which will handle database server, you can start apache only once, after then you can only start service mySQL to open a offline server.

Back