• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Tfs/otx Real map

RoyalYeta

Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking for data pack tfs 1.2 with a small number of errors
is there any other imbuing system after za otx?
what do you think about otx?
whether to choose tfs 1.2?

orts/server

I don't know of any plug and play rl datapacks for 10.98 that is not riddled with bugs, but if you find one let me know. :D

As far as OTX vs TFS.....

OTX offers alot more features and support for downgraded versions, but I have found it to be a painful distribution to use for someone who is not a decent programmer, or someone who does not want to spend time squashing bugs before you can do anything with it.

TFS is much more readily supported, but holds more true to what the CIP version of 10.98 is.... and the official TFS is only 10.98, so you have to downgrade it yourself.

I always go with TFS, but I feel like it's in this weird place right now where they say they are staying with otclient, but otclient doesn't play very well with the newer protocols. Also, tools like object builder dont support the latest TFS out of the box, and their has been no public effort that I am aware of to fix any of it.

This "open source" community has turned into a few dozen programmers who leech whatever free stuff they can and either fix it for themselves and keep it private, or try and sell it and make a few dollars. Of course, there is a handful of folks that still help out selflessly, and that' the only reason this place hasnt crumbled.

Back