• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS 1.0 Beta 1

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
The Forgotten Server Content Management System
Version 1.0 Beta 1​
Redistribution of this software is PROHIBITED!
The reason why it isn't completely free (no, it doesn't cost but I mean free as in giving you the rights to redistribute it) is because we have not decided which license to go with yet.​
Installation script
The installation script is not done yet, you can manually configure the CMS in includes/config.php.​
Bug reports
Please report all bugs you encounter in this thread, and we don't want feature requests (yet), we already have a long enough TODO list.​
Download

Attachments

Good job! I have seen this website in progress earlier but still, it's a nice CMS. People use it now! :D

Here you are :D GOOD WORK! Really good work, thanks !
btw, it's just for linux? or?

It was developed/tested by me under Linux, but it has been tested under Windows aswell so it should work fine if you are using Windows.

Looks good, the Tibia skin demo is kind of a punch to the eyes (instead of the repeated marble-gray inside of the boxes you should use the plain gray. Like the inside of the character list, quest log, battlelist, etc.).

If I get time today I'll test it out.

Jo3

The layout might not be the best, if someone wants to create a better one for us to use, feel free to do so. It isn't so hard to make a new style, it's just to create a XML file in styles directory and then just work on the CSS.

Most of the code is a mess as well, but performance is still good. We'll try make more use of classes later to make it more organized. What we've focused a lot on in this version is security, we have security tokens to prevent XSS and possible flood/bruteforce by scripts which don't load the form to get security token, we have compatibility with magic quotes gpc so we won't add slashes or strip slashes twice.

Another thing that TFSCMS supports and that other OpenTibia website applications don't use is cache (APC, eAccelerator and XCache), it's so much faster to read data from memory than running SQL queries to get the data again, especially on pages which are commonly loaded.

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Drive X\FOTSU\xampp\htdocs\classes\database_mysql.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Drive X\FOTSU\xampp\htdocs\classes\database_mysql.php on line 67

any suggestions, whats this?

Where does that appear?

in Latest deaths, on the news.php;
Also I got this:
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Drive X\FAREZ SERVER ULTIMATE\xampp\htdocs\classes\database_mysql.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Drive X\FAREZ SERVER ULTIMATE\xampp\htdocs\classes\database_mysql.php on line 67
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Drive X\FAREZ SERVER ULTIMATE\xampp\htdocs\classes\database_mysql.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Drive X\FAREZ SERVER ULTIMATE\xampp\htdocs\classes\database_mysql.php on line 67
When looking a character info, I useing 02 alpha, WinXP, database is clean, just created, only account manager char.

Edit: Thanks ;]

TFSCMS was made for TFS 0.2, and will remain for TFS 0.2 until 0.3 is stable.

:O Nice, Why isn't using POT?

For three reasons,
1. the license (yeah I know we don't need to include in the package and then there won't be any licensing issues).
2. we don't care about POT security, good luck finding a security leak in TFSCMS ;).
3. IIRC PDO is disabled by default, atleast that's what I've noticed when helping several users to get started with POT. It's not so userfriendly to force users to modify their php config in order for the software to work.

I cant logg in to my account when I'm using tfscms.
Know whats wrong? :/

If you are using plaintext passwords, change passwordType to plain in config.php.

Back