• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The ArchLight Project

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
It's the 31st's here. I didn't get any PM.
Only a select few get in per beta chance. You've already had your chance to try it. Give others a go..

I have the privilege to play around on the OT to do some testing for @Sir Knighter and here are a few screenshots of what I've encountered and played with so far. Expect more to come as I'm still exploring!
hAqy7Wa.png

jwoEYR1.png

ahBaWGL.png

If you weren't invited to the first round of invites, like i said, it will be next.

<3

It says in your main page that when it comes to beta, ALL LISTED PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE A PM.

As follows:

All dates below are confirmed and will happen on schedule.
Third Alpha Test Date: July 17th
Last Alpha Test Date: July 24th

First Beta Test: July 31st
Last Beta Test: August 7th

Confirmed Release Date: August 14th - 18:00 CEST | 9:00am PST | 12:00pm (Noon) EST

When we are within a few days of launching the closed beta, all players in beta list on front page will be notified via a PM

Alpha testers have been chosen and we're notified.

I was notified for the Alpha, which was fine. But the Beta is completely different.

Also, I don't get why the hate @MysteriousDot , you're constantly playing the Beta yet you're not giving up "your chance" to play.

It says in your main page that when it comes to beta, ALL LISTED PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE A PM.

As follows:

All dates below are confirmed and will happen on schedule.
Third Alpha Test Date: July 17th
Last Alpha Test Date: July 24th

First Beta Test: July 31st
Last Beta Test: August 7th

Confirmed Release Date: August 14th - 18:00 CEST | 9:00am PST | 12:00pm (Noon) EST

When we are within a few days of launching the closed beta, all players in beta list on front page will be notified via a PM

Alpha testers have been chosen and we're notified.

I was notified for the Alpha, which was fine. But the Beta is completely different.

Also, I don't get why the hate @MysteriousDot , you're constantly playing the Beta yet you're not giving up "your chance" to play.
I'm not on testing stuff as a Beta Player. I'm on testing small bugs and such before @Sir Knighter 100% implements it into the OT.

He didn't open up the OT to a Beta Test for the 31st due to reasons.. And you weren't given a PM for details as to a Beta being begun anyways, so I don't get your post at all.

Just be patient, there's no point in coming on here and try to cause shit.

I'm not on testing stuff as a Beta Player. I'm on testing small bugs and such before @Sir Knighter 100% implements it into the OT.

He didn't open up the OT to a Beta Test for the 31st due to reasons.. And you weren't given a PM for details as to a Beta being begun anyways, so I don't get your post at all.

Just be patient, there's no point in coming on here and try to cause shit.

I'm not trying to cause shit. I asked a simple question, you're the one talking shit. Get off your high horse.

Shit didn't go as planned, that's all I needed to know. If there was a misunderstanding, than that's fine too.

I'm not trying to cause shit. I asked a simple question, you're the one talking shit. Get off your high horse.

Shit didn't go as planned, that's all I needed to know. If there was a misunderstanding, than that's fine too.

5 players we're pm'd, these were brought on to test some stuff.

I said half players will be invited this weekend, half next weekend.

As it turns out I have more time sunday/monday to effectively be active while players bug test. So i preferred to let these players play then. As there isn't a good reason to have them on when I cant be attentive.

Thanks for your concern, but if you weren't pm'd this beta, like I said in a previous post, not ALL the testers would be, that some would be messaged for the second one (The weekend before launch weekend).

@Tarek1337 Was unable to send you your beta invite, not sure why but wont let me PM you.

All Beta invites for this weekend have been sent out with instructions. Thank you <3

Will be making a new up to date thread in advertisement section tomorrow or sunday.

This thread will be no longer updated

Back