• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
Hey fellas, I wanna play some tibia. Been like a year for me. Minecraft and Counterstrike are getting really boring.
ive been stuck on that advanced warfare/runescape grind... id be lying if i said i wasnt a monster at both of them haha. but yeah, i googled collapser to see if anything new popped up recently and i found this so it looks like im about to have a tibia addiction again lol

have you guys seen someone named dakota? his collapser nick was firefox open or something like that

There seem to be two "Collapser Resurrection Projects" going on at the same time.

There is this one here, by DestinationSer...
...and...
There is one going by the name of Collapser Echo.

I am not involved in either of these two projects (I am involved in no tibia related stuff now).

What I have come here to say is that I will be re-directing my Collapser related domain names to the better of the two servers.

Good luck to both teams!

There seem to be two "Collapser Resurrection Projects" going on at the same time.

...and...

I am not involved in either of these two projects (I am involved in no tibia related stuff now).

What I have come here to say is that I will be re-directing my Collapser related domain names to the better of the two servers.

Good luck to both teams!
Thank you :) Means a lot to have your blessing, also I never knew about the Collapser Echo. Even tho this project thread was created before that forum

Thank you :) Means a lot to have your blessing, also I never knew about the Collapser Echo. Even tho this project thread was created before that forum

Hey. I'm leading the Collapser Echo project with a group of my friends. We are all old Collapser developers/mappers/GMs. Although we just recently put anything online for our server, we've been planning this project for a while. You guys are more than welcome to start collaborating with us if you'd like, if not then good luck and junk

Also if any of you guys would like to start using our forum to chat with your old friends from collapser feel free! :)

Good luck with everything. :p

Last edited:

...and...

Good luck to both teams!
Hey bro, good to see you're still alive and on the interwebz.

Hey guys!
Today im hoping Ill have some time to work on spells/monsters instead of just mapping.
Also, are you interested in joining our team? If you are, click here

How about a rune that will allow knights to challenge a specific monster maybe?
Taken into consideration, thanks for your suggestion

Heres a couple pictures taken from the map for you guys to see to serve as a little "sneak peak"
Click here to see the pictures

Last edited:
derickayalafag
Hi
zkl9gn.png

Bye

man i hope collapser comes back with the original gms, they did awesome events and were pretty effective against hackers.
I don't know who all the originals gms were but there will pretty much be the same type of events and theres gonna be new types of events aswell.
Also, sorry for not being any updates today. Been away for 7 hours today helping a couple family members moving out of their house

Back