• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
there will be people botting. i mean theres no discussion about it lol. and tbh. its so early in development theres other things to focus on then bots

getting a 10.x bot isnt even hard. 8.6 would throw everyone into the same cup. now you just have peopel who benefit from their bots and people who cant find any ^^
You can't cavebot on the server cause you'll get caught for it.
Im not switching to 8.6, id rather have 10.xx with real players than 8.6 with bots

You can't cavebot on the server cause you'll get caught for it.
Im not switching to 8.6, id rather have 10.xx with real players than 8.6 with bots
how are you planing to catch people that arent getting caught by antibot + gms in rl tibia? :p

how are you planing to catch people that arent getting caught by antibot + gms in rl tibia? :p
4054c9dfdce4b53c094010582496c2bb8e7a8944d3315bff05dd7327b4c7a3e3.jpg

Autocast botting check, captchas every x mobs, alotta diff ways.
if you think autocast captchas or some stuff like this would be a solution, why the hell is there botters in realtibia? because outgoing those "solutions" takes 1 minute on any advanced bot.

if you think autocast captchas or some stuff like this would be a solution, why the hell is there botters in realtibia? because outgoing those "solutions" takes 1 minute on any advanced bot.
Drow from Zulu???? Bruh

Real tibia has basic anti-bot solutions. Obviously you've never played or you'd know that. Not trying to argue but you do realize that everyone voted for 10.xx, so there is no real convincing on any other clients. If people bot of course there will be different options for catching them, gg.

Real tibia has basic anti-bot solutions. Obviously you've never played or you'd know that. Not trying to argue but you do realize that everyone voted for 10.xx, so there is no real convincing on any other clients. If people bot of course there will be different options for catching them, gg.
dude i dont even care at what client this guy takes. your fucking statement is dumb as fuck just like you are obviously. if catching bots is easy there wouldnt be a fucking botter problem in real tibia how retarded are you

dude i dont even care at what client this guy takes. your fucking statement is dumb as fuck just like you are obviously. if catching bots is easy there wouldnt be a fucking botter problem in real tibia how retarded are you

Obviously you didn't comprehend the fact that I said I wasn't going to argue with you, & on another note the client version was towards everyone else that was wanting 8.60, I do apologize. && Did you not just read what I said about real tibia? Clearly not. & How am I "retarded"? && You clearly have anger problems, because I made a SIMPLE/KIND statement..thank you.

the arguing is what collapser is about lol what we do. and holding 4-5 keys is a pain in the ass. collapser was a big pvp server auto heal and auto mana kept stuff interesting. if 5 people come out the depot and attack you the bot made sure you had those extra seconds to get inside depot or create a strategy. i just want a bot for pvp. idc if you dont allow fishing thats what helped people in the first place leveling wise. people will figure out a way anyways. take it that you want a more of an interactive server which means you would need a more interactive staff again i would be staff but thats your call. if you dont have a good staff people will lose interest quick they like seeing staff on.

the arguing is what collapser is about lol what we do. and holding 4-5 keys is a pain in the ass. collapser was a big pvp server auto heal and auto mana kept stuff interesting. if 5 people come out the depot and attack you the bot made sure you had those extra seconds to get inside depot or create a strategy. i just want a bot for pvp. idc if you dont allow fishing thats what helped people in the first place leveling wise. people will figure out a way anyways. take it that you want a more of an interactive server which means you would need a more interactive staff again i would be staff but thats your call. if you dont have a good staff people will lose interest quick they like seeing staff on.

More people want 10.xx, it'd be unfair to change it.

Back