• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

The Forgotten Tibia (no vocations, new skills, skills by points, dual wield, auto loot, quiver, etc)

vision26

Reaction score
I wish to make a war version datapack with a new vocation system but cannot compile on my laptop properly, I really wish to modify the skill points or distribution but this is a big obstcale, if anybody is interested to help I'm very serious about running it.

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
hi, im trying to run the server but when i open the TFSserverx64 it says there is no

msvcp140d.dll??​

first time with that error xd

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Hello I have these errors after trying compile client:1649046517702.png
:C?
using MCVS 2019

Lyky

Solutions
Reaction score
You are likely missing correct dependencies.

Post automatically merged:

is there any myaac compatible with this?
its older version of modified myacc and only partially "adjusted". It will need some work upgrading as there's a fatal security flaw present in this version.

Attachments

Last edited:

Slatera

Reaction score
Would it be possible to enable a in-game account creator? I'm not very good at making an AAC work for this so having an in-game account creator seems best for my purposes.

archer32

Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a way to cap a limit of how many points you can put on a stat?
I want to limit like maybe 200 max

Zodia

Reaction score
When trying to open the executable, get error message missing DLL's. When I put all DLLs it doesn't open.
I tried with the two executables I found.

1666607763692.png

1666607859793.png