• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Tibia (no vocations, new skills, skills by points, dual wield, auto loot, quiver, etc)

I wish to make a war version datapack with a new vocation system but cannot compile on my laptop properly, I really wish to modify the skill points or distribution but this is a big obstcale, if anybody is interested to help I'm very serious about running it.

hi, im trying to run the server but when i open the TFSserverx64 it says there is no

msvcp140d.dll??​

first time with that error xd

Hello I have these errors after trying compile client:1649046517702.png
:C?
using MCVS 2019

You are likely missing correct dependencies.

Post automatically merged:

is there any myaac compatible with this?
its older version of modified myacc and only partially "adjusted". It will need some work upgrading as there's a fatal security flaw present in this version.

Attachments

Last edited:
Would it be possible to enable a in-game account creator? I'm not very good at making an AAC work for this so having an in-game account creator seems best for my purposes.

Is there a way to cap a limit of how many points you can put on a stat?
I want to limit like maybe 200 max

When trying to open the executable, get error message missing DLL's. When I put all DLLs it doesn't open.
I tried with the two executables I found.

1666607763692.png

1666607859793.png

does anyone still have the original repository to go through? what is on github whenever you distribute the bug points, the character and their status in the database and then it is no longer possible to log in.

u back budy?
I'm trying to but I'm not sure which TFS version to use and which client.
TFS 1.5 uses 12.87 files as default but 12.87 doesn't have .dat or .spr files and OTCV8 doesn't support 12.87.
I'm having issues to compile TFS 1.4.2 on Windows.
Also TFS schema comes without account or player created so I have to find out how to correctly create them.
Cool, can you make it possible to reset the "skill points"? :)
It was possible through a NPC. I'll implement it for sure.

Can anyone help me with this problem? Whenever I go to distribute the points in the No Build char, this happens, it seems that it doesn't happen in the God char. Then I have to uninstall everything and reinstall again, otherwise nothing works anymore.1694609509479.png
1694609525034.png
1694609535979.png
1694609552301.png

I'm trying to but I'm not sure which TFS version to use and which client.
TFS 1.5 uses 12.87 files as default but 12.87 doesn't have .dat or .spr files and OTCV8 doesn't support 12.87.
I'm having issues to compile TFS 1.4.2 on Windows.
Also TFS schema comes without account or player created so I have to find out how to correctly create them.

It was possible through a NPC. I'll implement it for sure.
Yep , i have posted an issue on the premium board but they remove it immediately :)

Back