• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Tibia (no vocations, new skills, skills by points, dual wield, auto loot, quiver, etc)

Error importing schema.sql

#1054 - Column 'skill_points_total' unknown in 'field list'

I'm gonna play a little with a server of my own and I believe this server can serve as a great source of ideas.
In case I have any doubts, well, I'll post them here.
If I succeed, I'll be more than happy helping others do the same.

Hi guys, I'm a long time without messing with otserver. And I got an idea to use one to play some online RPG campaigns with my friends. I got this server up and running, but I can't get any site working to create the characters on this server. Is there any way to make it easy for my friends to create their chars?

Last edited:
for those wanting attached the sql backup of corrected schema, with inserts of god, and template.
(0 / 0 God | 1 / 1 template character)

web/acc maker
i haven't gotten onto web page yet; but different columns are definitely going to have to be adjusted. If someone gets to it faster, would great; else i'll post modification when i get to it.

mino archer seems to be bugged
1589475115377.png
Looks like some other monsters like fire elemental - animation is are also bugged. Thinking its inside items file.

// going to deploy my changes in fork

Attachments

Last edited:
Is there a way to romove or change the skill cap per level? And how could I add intelligence or faith to spell damage?

/config.lua (not sure if those really work)
/xml/
skills.xml
vocations.xml (base)

then clear out condition in mysql in player table.

/config.lua (not sure if those really work)
/xml/
skills.xml
vocations.xml (base)

then clear out condition in mysql in player table.

There are no parameters for skillcapin config.lua or in skills.xml. I think it is embedded in the client... Changed somethings there but no results yet.

There are no parameters for skillcapin config.lua or in skills.xml. I think it is embedded in the client... Changed somethings there but no results yet.

The client has to be modified manually as in module game skills, but thats only visual modification. The results from skills i think is added into conditions in sql.
Post automatically merged:

In terms of monster sprites bugs in client, its not items/dat bug -- its inside getSpriteIndex within client.
Going to merge/update code to newest otc.

@Update Fixed some client monster animations like fire elemental

The mino archer (and couple others are problems in DAT), will need to fix it manually editing dat file...

I don't believe it has ever been resolved on the client side...
(I'll post the dat file once i get to it.)

@ update2
Attached fixed .dat file
(replace inside "/data/things/1098" client files)

Attachments

Last edited:
WIP
1589749594194.png

1589749604510.png

well not quite there yet... (I know typo Defence - should be Defense)

Having issues on vps setup... client does not like me (or use of different ip in client) going to look why... hope it wasn't hardcoded somewhere.

Last edited:
WIP
View attachment 45690

View attachment 45691

well not quite there yet... (I know typo Defence - should be Defense)

Having issues on vps setup... client does not like me (or use of different ip in client) going to look why... hope it wasn't hardcoded somewhere.
[/CITAR]

the site is very good, will you make it available?

Nice i downloaded it and played around with it a bit. Map seems buggy didnt test to much but first cave i try to enter i ended up in the middle of a wall and i couldnt move anymore. Also i disabled dual wielding in config.lua but when i attack monster it deals damage from weapon but also it keeps doing 1 damage every 2seconds. anyone knows whats going there? also i wanted to put pair of boots of haste in market and it said i didnt have enough money? but why would i need money to sell my boots of haste? is the lootlist working? thnx !! looks like cool start for project :)

Last edited:
Nice i downloaded it and played around with it a bit. Map seems buggy didnt test to much but first cave i try to enter i ended up in the middle of a wall and i couldnt move anymore. Also i disabled dual wielding in config.lua but when i attack monster it deals damage from weapon but also it keeps doing 1 damage every 2seconds. anyone knows whats going there? also i wanted to put pair of boots of haste in market and it said i didnt have enough money? but why would i need money to sell my boots of haste? is the lootlist working? thnx !! looks like cool start for project :)
Thats the bleeding effect (in weapons.xml) it points to almost all weapons.

~ all in all, it seems abandoned project.

also i wanted to put pair of boots of haste in market and it said i didnt have enough money? but why would i need money to sell my boots of haste?
because that is how tibia works, you need to pay a tax to put items to sell 😁 you can disable it in source tho

Back