• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Tibia (no vocations, new skills, skills by points, dual wield, auto loot, quiver, etc)

Togu

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
The Forgotten Tibia

The Forgotten Tibia is a free and open-source MMORPG written in C++ and LUA.
It is a fork from the The Forgotten Server 1.3 (3b63f65) and OTClient (07b4b78) projects.

What makes it different from Tibia / The Forgotten Server 1.3?
  • There are no vocations
    Everyone starts as a normal human being with points to be distributed among the skills

• There is no skill training
    Each level you advance ou receive points to be distributed among the skills. The more levels you get, less points you receive.

• All clubs, swords and axes damage are based on Strenght

• You can use two one-handed weapons at the same time
    Attack speed will increase and each weapon damage will decrease.

• Distance weapons damage are based on Strenght and/or Dexterity

• Two-handed melee weapons can do critical hit and bleeding effect

• You don't need to open monsters to pickup loots while hunting
    Just need to select the item you want to loot and add to / remove from your loot list.

• You don't need to refill ammunition when hunting with arrows or bolts
    Just need to use a quiver/container on the arrow slot.

• Wands and Rods maximum damage can be increased
    When you advance your intelligence skill you increase your wand's maximum damage. Same thing works for faith and rods.

• Access to spells are based on Faith and Intelligence
    There is no level or vocation requirement for spells. The more you raise faith and intelligence, more spells you get.

• Access to runes and runes damage are based on Magic

• The screen has one more tile
    It was added one more square meter to the screen.

• You can set a title to your character
    If you have the requirements you can be a mage, a supporter, a knight or a ranger.
Skills
  • Magic
    Gives more spell power, more rune power and more mana.

• Vitality
    Gives more health.

• Strenght
    Gives more physical damage.

• Defence
    Gives more resistance to phsycal attacks and more health.

• Dexterity
    Gives more attack speed, walk speed and damage with distance weapons.

• Intelligence
    Gives more mana and access to offensive spells and runes.

• Faith
    Gives more mana and access to support spells and runes.

• Endurance
    Gives more capacity and health.
Images

Getting Started
Issues

We use the issue tracker on GitHub. Keep in mind that everyone who is watching the repository gets notified by e-mail when there is activity, so be thoughtful and avoid writing comments that aren't meaningful for an issue (e.g. "+1"). If you'd like for an issue to be fixed faster, you should either fix it yourself and submit a pull request, or place a bounty on the issue.

Last edited:
Thanks

Quiver System: @xydius

Dual Wield System: @Lordfire

Auto Loot System: @psychonaut @Raiden @flaviiojr

Skill Points System : @zbizu (where it all started)

Spacebar Attack System: @MagicWall

Single Server Protocol: @Fabri

Monster Tasks System: @Limos

Modal Windows Tutorial: @Evan (this project would never be possible as it is without this tutorial)

Screen with more tiles: @Flatlander

@Gesior.pl for Website AAC Project and helping me with a serious backend feature
@edubart and OTClient contributtors for OTClient Project
OTLand community and TFS contributtors for TFS 1.3 Project and support
Tibia for everything

Last edited:
I deleted the files needed to compile on Linux cause I don't use them and there was so many kkk.
But you can download them on otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver) and follow their tutorial on otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki). I think it will work.

Now I'm working on removing warnings and errors and making a simple tutorial to compile the client.

CORRECTION:
  • Access to spells and runes are based on Faith and Intelligence
    There is no level or vocation requirement for spells and runes. The more you raise faith and intelligence, more spells and runes you get.

• Access to runes and runes damage are based on Magic

Last edited:
I deleted the files needed to compile on Linux cause I don't use them and there was so many kkk.
But you can download them on otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver) and follow their tutorial on otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki). I think it will work.

Now I'm working on removing warnings and errors and making a simple tutorial to compile the client.

CORRECTION:

which files you removed? i put CMakeLists but got an error after the compilation

server folder: removed cmake folder, .editorconfig, .gitattributes, .travis.yml, Dockerfile, ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md, appveyor.yml, key.pem
server/src folder: removed CMakeLists.txt

good project it remimd me to games like FLyff. Would be good if you add more vocations also an option to restore / restart points in case that some players made some mistakes

Last edited:
The option to reset is available on Guide NPC, you can reset your points for free once if you are lv 60- or you can pay him to reset if you are lv 60+. Also you can sell for real money the reset if your server has this system.

There is a lua function "resetPoints()" or something like that (you can found on server/data/lib/core/skillpoints.lua) that you can use in any script, The Oracle uses that too, he resets your points when he sends you to main.

Vocations are a little more complex, but you can add a title to the character that shows when you look at him. Also on Guide NPC.

Last edited:
You still need Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr from Tibia 10.98 to run the client

Added this feature:

Now you can select on configurations menu if you want the windows fixed on left/right panel or free to leave on the screen.
https://github.com/GustavoContreiras/TheForgottenTibia/commits/master

I think it's not. But I'm not sure if I did the changes how it should.

But the good thing is that now I know where should be changed to fix that, but I wont work on that right now.

(maybe the fps of the gif is lower than the original video, but for me it's lagged and not smooth)

Last edited:
The repository is the same for server and client, so if I did a commit, everything is compiled and working. But I've seen that Tibia 10.98 walk animation is a littler slower than The Forgotten Tibia client walk animation is now after fix, so I'm working on that.

ty mate
@Togu, is the code for crit effect inside the source code?
or it is a script inside the data pack?

Back