• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Tibia (no vocations, new skills, skills by points, dual wield, auto loot, quiver, etc)

Hey sir, i did all steps to compile:

When i try to compile i just got an error:
whats wrong?

so i've downloaded the repository to just test the server:
did all the steps but the server jujst dont open, tried to install c++, dlls, etc none of this worked, tried to open with admin privilegies, nothing. just popup black window and closes
whats wrong sir? thanks anyway serv looks amazing!!

Try installing the web server and set all correct in config.lua

Hello guys, i want to compile this server on linux but, i received this error...
erro.jpg

Some help plz!! :)
@Togu belo trabalho, espero conseguir compilar pra deixar online no meu host :)

Last edited:
I need to reupload schema.sql I think. When I have time I'll do that.

About Linux, I don't know. I'm off from this project at the moment, out of time.

I'm having same issue where server opens in command prompt and then close instantly. Thoughts?

Open command prompt, write "cd" press space and paste your ot folder dir and press enter
Write .exe file name and press enter to execute the server
See errors @calistur

i realy want to see that server, could u help please? this project is amazing..
Download repository GustavoContreiras/TheForgottenTibia (https://github.com/GustavoContreiras/TheForgottenTibia)
And follow these instructions GustavoContreiras/TheForgottenTibia (https://github.com/GustavoContreiras/TheForgottenTibia/wiki/Running-the-server-to-test)

Tell me if you get any error.

If the window closes after opening, open command prompt first, then go to server folder then execute the .exe. This way the window wont close and you will see the error.

i solve the problem with group.xml
now i can login but characters isnt saving, its normal?

Never used OTClient before. I can't get it to read my custom .dat/.spr - any ideas? I get the error "Only clients with 10.00 protocol allowed".

How can i add new sprites, new effects for skills etc?
Wich map editor u use? i got some error when i tried to open on RME 3.2

Doesnt work to add attribute points sometimes even when earned level

i have a suggestion:

1.Dexterity give chance to dodge damage
2.LUC raise chance to no dodge and raise chance for critical damage

Back