• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Game Begins [Jigsaw]

Ok i got a trap! Might be hard coding but sounds possible!

Ok here is what it all is about:

The players will Start at the Cobra in the picture.

There will be 2 "players" in the Jigsaw Puzzle. Only 1 will make out alive.
When they get in there thier hp will be set to 100 without any possible regen or anything like that. The ground will be covered with fire everywhere and every step they take "wrong" will hit them for 3 damage. There will be ONE Correct way and IF they take the correct way they will not loose any hitpoint at all.
okejejejej.png

Once they reach the final door they will have to choose between 3 doors. If they choose WRONG door they will loose 50 hp. If they choose right! They will be granted freedoom! The first one that reaches the correct door or the wrong door but survives will win. The other one will go.. Byebye!

The traps shall be randomized every time they get in there so a player can't "learn" the correct way and win every time.

Comment on what u think :>

Last edited:
Nice Nevalopo but... What if both dies? I mean, if both picks wrong doors 2 times their dead or if they die by fire ? =)

Besides the traps that are already created , all newer traps;
CAN contain context of "pure-luck" .. [the one like yours, you need to be lucky to find ur way and choose the correct...]
- But! .. Whole traps can't be made of just "pure-luck" , because it is mostly needed to solve something logically and use your mind/skills/environment to survive.

So , you might reconsider some update to your trap and I'll think about implementation :D

Good to see that anyone is willing to give a try. Cmon people , this can kill some time if u are bored! :D

What was the answer on the first pic seeing as niko~ already won :p

i think they should both be in the same room. with the same set of rules u stated. it adds more panic that way that only 1 of them can get out alive that you have to be first to the door.

eh I tried but no luck lol pretty hard to get it off the info provided imo xD

Lemme give u a little hint; It's based on the first trap from Saw 6. [where they had to cut their flesh..] idk if u watched it , but that's pretty much it :p

Back