• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Game Begins [Jigsaw]

love the idea maybe remap it a bit tho? like make it more death type looking instead of basic walls etc

Whatever , I'll think about it..
Lemme hint u with third trap more:

If you take a look at north-west and north-east part of room , you will see 2 shapes like : †
Also you will see some items on it, from the previous victims .. the items are already rotten. If you now read the text on the picture and connect it to what I just said , you may guess , 'cause this is what it's all about

:p

Alright. Here's the answer to the first trap.

Guys are stuck in the room filled with deadly nerve gas. There are 2 security cells , but in order to enter them , they need to retrieve a key which is located in some corpse inside the room. The game is meant for at least 5 people , but only 2 keys exist. The poison rushes fast through their system , so no more than 3:30 remains for them to find the key.
The parchment inside each security cell provides information what to do further... Those who don't enter the cell in time, will die of poison and their rotting bodies will become just another part of game..

I hope this made it clear :)
Stay tuned for more traps , and answers to the old ones! :p

dammit when ever I see this thread I lose the game rofl.

BTW yea...you just lost it !! :O

wow, 1st time that I've seen something like this, keep It up, I'll play the OT that haves this, when done x)
Looks an amazing idea,

i am bad with those things to solve, however somehow all those works gives me a creepy feeling..
Your doing a great job!

Back