• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Land of Mythica (Minimap)

Seren

AEsoft Staff Member
Reaction score
Few things to point out. This map is worked on by AEsoft, not just me. In fact i've done not much except shape and revamping the evo town and drag mt. And as you can see, there's a LOT of work to be done. It is far from done, but we are working really fast. So now we proudly present, The Land of Mythica!
mythicaminimap.png

PS: No flaming. Tips and Ideas are what we are looking for, not low-life losers who spend their time Trying to put people down (and it dont work anyways, we just ignore you)

~UPDATED~
Not that much changed, but some things you can see :p
minimapground.png

Last edited:
Hmm Can you Post Closer Screenshots? U said You are searching for ideas ... we Can Help you then C=

Sooner or later we'll show some mapping screens, but for now it's just the minimap

It's terrible! Disgusting! Horrible! Ehh, just kidding. I really cannot think of ANYTHING to criticize this. Sorry I can't help, it's really good.

I'll leave it up to Neon or someone else to give ya good criticism :).

in time, my friend.. in due time.
@Bayden: random.. o.o

it is (this project started ages ago as just an evo map), but the map itself is insanely revamped that basically the only thing that looks the same is the shape/layout of it. underground its almost completely diff/new. the city looks almost nothing like the old evo city, etc

Wtf, why do you use all my mapping, i only said to marco that u can take my cyclops mountain and not my crab island, elf fort, ice island, minotaur fort and more -.-'

Back