• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legendary Door - Level 999 Gate of Expertise -

Maybe he'll earn Tibia most rare items, an invitation to Cip headquarters, or maybe Tibia sources themselves, lmao - we won't know given he said he wouldn't reveal that information
if its most rare item then go to tibia market and start looking for something that wasnt found before.

Any stalker streaming him? Haha (I have nothing better to do) lol

6fW23v2.png

Kharsek updated his Tibia comment with this: 04:32 You have found a backpack. Weighing 30999.00 oz it is too heavy.

It means he need to get at least 200+ levels to receive that backpack.

Kharsek updated his Tibia comment with this: 04:32 You have found a backpack. Weighing 30999.00 oz it is too heavy.

>.00 oz
fake.

So, if he won't tell us, does that mean we have to wait on Maurolkit?

>.00 oz
fake.

So, if he won't tell us, does that mean we have to wait on Maurolkit?

no, we will need to wait for friend of friend of friend of Kharsek.
He isn't that humble to keep the secret, he will tell some of his friend and then info will spread.
Humble person is Avar Tar, he did spike sword on rookgaard, learned 469 language and protected edron from orshaabal. Yet noone knows how to do it. Despite the orshabaal LUL

I don't see any point in hiding what's behind the door and through that portal, if anything.

I'd bask in the glory... Whatever little there may be. But maybe that's just me.

It makes no sense to have this kind of cap, would mean the door would be designed for a knight only. And why would it be a 999 door if you'd need 1200+ to actually get the item.

The reward is imo boots of renewal, new unobtainable item which arrived in latest update. Looks like a soft boots/of waterwalking.

Pretty immature i must say, we was over with this like what 4 days ago? When you gonna grow up.

Not my fault he is immature and wont shut up.
Just saying it's not over when you simply say it's over :rolleyes:

Back