• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The Lost Realm Low-Rate is looking for members.

thugj

Destined for greatness!!
Reaction score
I have started an OT for Tibia 8.42 The Lost Realm Low-Rate site. I am currently looking for gm's, scripter's and anyone who wants to play on a low rate real tibia server with working quests, offline trading, vip, donation items, and much more coming soon..

Have you ever wanted a real tibia experience without having to pay AND with better features, events, and maps? Well The Lost Realm Low-Rate is the server for you. We have 5x exp, 4x magic, 3x drops and 3x skills. For a real tibia feel and real tibia gameplay come check us out.

Thank you for your time, apply in here or email me at [email protected] OR add msn [email protected]

Thank you for your time, D34th

Positions:
Programmer:0/1
Scripters:1/2
Mappers:1/2
Hoster:1/1
GM's:0/2
Someone to make custom monsters:0/1

If you don't know what your doing, don't apply.

Last edited:
Hi i am 16 Years Old And Good At Helping PPl.
have hosted 2 Server in the past mad allot of custom monsters!
and don mapping som times but not so good at it.
Bin Gm on 3 ots 1 rl map.
So i now som ting if you whante me plz Msg me Fast :D

As a GameMaster. Had I wanted to be because I like helping people is active on the server almost 24 / 7. So are you interested in having me write to me, you can get more information about me

<I am serious gamemaster.>

Last edited:
Hello i would like to Be mapper:
im 15 Years old
i have 3 Years tibia Experience
i like it to make Maps scine 2 Years
i have hostet à Lot of ots (my own made Map)
im from germany and speak english well
for other thinks we can Talk about msn or somethink like that

msn:
[email protected]

Back