• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of custom spells will druid have? Some likely to mort hur or gran vis lux?
Do we have to buy spells? Free account spells should be free in my opinion.

Will you make some kind of lighthack, like Tibia got now? Or do we have to create our own lighthack? Trust me, people will create lighthack if you dont, which will give them an advantage.

Last edited:
Im not sure if the "gold rate" can be changed just yet. Will check it out for you guys! But 1.5-2x gold rate sounds good imo, and yes, loot rate itself won't be super high. You won't loot several MPA's during one demon hunt :p

I know but 1,5x atleast I guess?

Edit;
What about premium? Will there be a rose/item so it wont have any scams or whatsoever?

Last edited:
FIIX WEBSITE IMSIOMODMOIDM I NEED TO PLAY KUUUURUEWAJAPIERDOLE

Cut them a slack 24 hours before launch if not everything is done yet :D?

Anyway something needs to be done about frags if its gonna be same as last time, because last time sucked hard.

yea and about rs? 30 days? is waaaay to much, I know its "rpg" server but still 30 days of redskull is way to much

Guys, calm down. We're currently busy with the launch as you can imagine.
I can agree on that 30 days RS is a bit harsh yes. Me and my crew will have a discussion group with carefully hand-picked members. Where we'll discuss future changes. About druids custom spells, we're not sure yet. But we have some suggestion, and so far it's to change a current spell.
Also druids tempest rod will have more range than 1. Why would "OP sorcerers" have a 3 sqm range on WOI, and druids not?
Just focus on the launch for now, and details will come in updates. Everything needs to be thought of in detail, from every point of view.

Do we get a free premium start?
If yes how long?
Because I need to fix my paypal

Hello my name Jozef i 24 you maybe remember me from old videos pro yotuube
I write because i want help you programming realots
I good programmer my best skill is pro map programmer
I have very experience in programming maps, you can ask warloria gm
msg me on [email protected] if want my service
here photo of me:
images

What kind of custom spells will druid have? Some likely to mort hur or gran vis lux?

Will you make some kind of lighthack, like Tibia got now? Or do we have to create our own lighthack? Trust me, people will create lighthack if you dont, which will give them an advantage.
All spells cost in game, and it will stay that way. They are not overly expensive, and you buy them once.
About lighthack, we'll see.

Yeah and someone might actually manage to create aimbot, so we might as well add that aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back