• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you kill 3 players under 8 hours you'll get a red skull that will remain for 30 days.

l0ld fucking trash

- rush boo

but with that nostalgic feeling comes the war part & hunting part were you are talking about

not every single person war'd back then... nor wanted to, nor want to now. Either I dont know how to read, or you literally repeated exactly what the person I quoted said (with different words of course)

Last edited:
more gold rate than 1.3.. it's barely any difference o.o

if you're going to put work into changing its, better take 2x. It's not even worth editing a word pad document for 1.3

http://2.ii.gl/WpuD-_.png

Range of tempest rod, currently set to 3 sqm! Same as WoI! ;) Enjoy all the druid fans out there! ;)

Exura gran for knights will be allowed soon, but not as it is right now. I want to add "something you must do" before achieving the exura gran. Maybe promotion like it was, not entirely sure yet though :)

Enchant weapons and enchanted legs (windy trousers) Will come too, we have the items already. But we need to implement them to the NPC, and it's same there. I wish to have some more thought about that, how to get allowed to enchant :) Nothing comes free here! ;)

Last edited:
In my opinion you should make exp rate 5x on rookgard, because if there will be more than 50players at server start it will take 3h to pass the rookgard.

In my opinion you should make exp rate 5x on rookgard, because if there will be more than 50players at server start it will take 3h to pass the rookgard.
It is 3x, and will remain that way. It's a part of the launch, and you it's equal to each one of you. If you want it bad, get it. If you wish to make it fast, please do wait a couple of hours after launch, possibly a day :)

Exurs gran for eks? Lol
RealOTs had that back in the days, and it worked fine for years. So i don't see a problem with it, im sure all knight players loved it, i did too once when i played ek.

Ruuska is the sign up page working already? lol can't wait xD
Soon, we're working on last puzzles :) Making an account takes 5 minutes tops, so don't worry. That part works already :) 100%
Valid email is all you need

So far, all good guys! :) 5.5~hours to launch! Can't see why it wouldn't work, at least not now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back