• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder how did they obtained the IP of the login / game server. Since it's all behind a proxy.

00:16 You advanced from Level 24 to Level 25.
kom kom kom kom till Brittas restaurang

REALOTS FIRST VIDEO EVER MADE!

THE DEATH OF RYAN THE DDOSER AKA KANKER!

The fire from my wand, comes from all that have ever been ddosed or in any way been affected by Ryans tyranny

enjoy

ps. The video was recorded directly from my live stream so the quality is really crap but bear with it. If you don't see the text it's something like this:

"DDosers will not prevail"
*dedek*

*ryans loot is so filthy i'll just throw it in the water*
*bump*

^ He's going to DDoS the fucking shit out of you

Nice kill!

There is a option to contact the company where there hosting the server on
No they wont, its Saturday. Today is a non-buisness day, their host company won't be doing shit. The only hope of this server coming up and being remotely secure is by monday MAYBE, and who the hell has the time to start PGing on a Monday? Nobody. This is why people said wait until Friday to release the god damn server.

"OT will be up for 15 years at least"

"We have DDoS protection"

The only reason the OT was even opened today was because "EVERYBODY WAITED LONG ENOUGH :D:D:D" He can't even make mature decisions about when to release the OT and spammed the hell out of Facebook every time he killed a rat or successfully moved 3sqm. This is by far the worst launch of any server and by far the worst staff to handle DDoS attacks. Robert has no idea WTF he's doing, he wasn't even able to change the rates on the test server FFS. This staff promoting and running this OT is probably the worst thing to ever happen to Realots and Oldschool. What a shame.

Originaltibia.com/highrate ------- Everyone start that, the funniest highrate i've seen in a while !

^ He's going to DDoS the fucking shit out of you

Nice kill!

he already did, that is why i'm doing this lololo, it's not the first time and certainly not the last time I killed him though, last time was when we infiltrated his team with 3 mages and ue combo'd all of'em (remember ryan? x9

Ddoser Life: I suck , I cannot do anything by my self. I REALLY would like to be highest level on realots / GET ALL PLAYERS TO PLAY MY OT... ITS BTR THAN THIS SHIT WHY NOT PLAY MAJN OT? Omg, ok if I suck everyone else can suck it! My life has no meaning so lets try to destroying for everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Few months later, they take suicide with drugs

Ddoser Life: I suck , I cannot do anything by my self. I REALLY would like to be highest level on realots / GET ALL PLAYERS TO PLAY MY OT... ITS BTR THAN THIS SHIT WHY NOT PLAY MAJN OT? Omg, ok if I suck everyone else can suck it! My life has no meaning so lets try to destroying for everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a very intersting story right there

uoYKqAQ.png

ryan said he shouldnt play coz he didnt have time *liar liar pants on fire*

he already did, that is why i'm doing this lololo, it's not the first time and certainly not the last time I killed him though, last time was when we infiltrated his team with 3 mages and ue combo'd all of'em (remember ryan? x9

infiltrated lol, we were all random pking when battle was done me and my real alt-tabbed to come back see you ue'd us. i can see you're still obsessed with me :[

ryan said he shouldnt play coz he didnt have time *liar liar pants on fire*

weekend yolo!

You're wrong, Ryan is still alive bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back