• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full restart on friday, 15 days of prem, Countdown clock on the webpage and please open up for registration right away.

This sounds like the best solution possible. Full reset, x days of prem as an compensation and a proper countdown. This way nothing has to get added and this is the fairest solution to this already unlucky problem.

This also gives you guys a little more breathing room to solve any unfinished business and to properly launch this great ot.

Full restart on friday, 15 days of prem, Countdown clock on the webpage and please open up for registration right away.

This is exactly what needs to be done. DO NOT INCREASE THE EXP RATE. An event like double experience and loot should be after the server is well established, it has not even been up a week.

Why are you guys wasting your time arguing over what the "best solution" is. Nobody here has ANY authority to change what has happened and nobody here has ANY authority over the owners decisions on what to do so SHUT THE HELL UP!

Wait for an admin to respond because at the end of the day you all just wasted 35+ pages on this thread because of the crying and arguing and complaining over nonsense making all the useful information get lost in the useless posts and making this community look like a bunch of god damn babies. Just wait for a god damn admin to post on here because at the end of the day that's all that's going to matter. Jesus.

Hello guys, Ruuska here... Seeing i have 30 unread pages in this thread. I'll read them once my electricity is back. We've had a huge storm in the northern part of Sweden.
More than 50.000 people are without power at the moment. And It will stay this way til Tuesday they say. Therefor i've been really quiet, since i can't really communicate with anyone. The net on my phone is terrible, and i have to be in my car to charge my phone lol....
We are truly sorry for this inconvenience. I know a lot of you guys are disappointed, well.... so are we.
If anything you should all be thanking Dennis, because he will help us out. To sort things that was not sorted properly.
I can't give you all the answers, but after all. If there's 1 person who can fix this in the whole world. It's Dennis, he has years and years of experience with this server. And he promised to help us get to the point where we are 100% sure this will not occur again. As i believe he posted himself on our Facebook site.
Sorry for this failure, sorry for the lack of information. This is what at least I know at this very moment. I'll be more active once my electricity is back again.
With the current information ETA is this upcoming weekend, or the one after that. But this time we'll rather wait a week extra if it's required. To be determined and positive that this does NOT happen again! Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Best Regards,
The RealOTs team!

And credits for all helping in this matter! You guys are the greatest!

EDIT: Rookgaard should not be that hard to get passed, I agree.

Last edited:
We've worked endless hours, both during day and night for months with this project, no way we're giving up even though it went so bad. We take this as a learning experience, and what exactly has it proven us? NOT to launch when not being certain it works to 99.99%! Next time, I'm more than positive that It won't be a failure. Since we got the help from Dennis all the way now ;) He's a great guy!

Last edited:
Take your time man, just ignore trolls who only know flame and try offend, just try fix asap and say if are you going to do (reset or other thing). Gl next time mate and care with that kind of storms

Take your time man, just ignore trolls who only know flame and try offend, just try fix asap and say if are you going to do (reset or other thing). Gl next time mate and care with that kind of storms
Thanks for your support, believe it or not. Makes times like these easier for us :) We're not giving up though! Don't doubt that ;)

Thanks for your support, believe it or not. Makes times like these easier for us :) We're not giving up though! Don't doubt that ;)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob-.-

We've worked endless hours, both during day and night with this project, no way we're giving up even thought it went so bad. We take this as a learning experience, and what exactly has it told us? NOT to launch when not being certain it works to 99.99%! Next time, im more than positive it'll not be a failure. Since we got the help from Dennis all the way now ;) He's a great guy!

how could you have known this type of error would have occurred without experiencing exactly what just happened? you ran beta for how long without this happening? im pretty sure the only way of having learned about this problem and its solution was to go through it

hey hey dont let this be the doom rather let it rather be the thing that gets us all together as a community that support the Realots Team instad of bitching saying this myself i am quite frustrated over what happend however look on the bright side if the server can survive this and still launch it can survive anything (but storms) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hehe thanks guys! I'll just make one thing clear, my storm had nothing to do with it :) Server is located far far away from where I live, why i mentioned the storm was because that's the reason I've not been posting like i use to do normally. I know admins being quiet in times like these are really frustrating :) But it seems to me that you guys think the same way, and i totally agree. We kind of "had to go through this". And we're really happy it happened now instead of in 1 month or so. Cheers again guys! :)

Well that's because you have a brain, people who lack general comprehension will automatically assume my idea is bad because they probably didn't even read it/think it through.

1 - Your idea is not a "Great" solution there dumbass. Yes, its a solution. thats all it is. A POSSIBLE Solution. Your idea has nothing AWESOME about it, nor is it something never been thought of before. Gz, you took 2 seconds and spewed some words on your keyboard out. Your so smart. Its simple, and a solution. The fact is, having 6x exp rate, does not create the exact same outcome as would a full on reset. If anything, your idea is MORE unbalanced because that means if some1 no lifes hard as fuck that day, he is going to be BOAT LOADS higher than he would be playing on a 3x rate, for 2 days.

Lol let's see who's first to main when there is a proper launch with countdown.

2 - I find it HISTERICAL that you guys are all happy and shit about being "the first one of rook". Why is this funny? Because only 1 of 3 ACTUALLY GOOD (that have proven to always be first 5 off rook and always top 5 in exp) arent even playing. Myself, Galen. The only person whos able to get off rook as fast or faster than either myself or Galen would be Micke or Detrock Madafaka. Micke doesnt count past rook, and Detrock isnt playing. so.... What is the prize in being the tallest midget in the circus again?

You guys are basically comparing, who the worst, best exper is. Thats always funny. Almost as funny as when Sai claims to be a decent pvper. Almost.

We've worked endless hours, both during day and night for months with this project, no way we're giving up even though it went so bad. We take this as a learning experience, and what exactly has it proven us? NOT to launch when not being certain it works to 99.99%! Next time, I'm more than positive that It won't be a failure. Since we got the help from Dennis all the way now ;) He's a great guy!
Didn't I spam you on Facebook like every day telling you this? xD
Your so smart..
You're*

OH THE IRONY!

It's funny how I typed out that suggestion by saying "fuck" every other word leading people to believe it's a shitty proposal without even reading it.

Increasing spawn rate and leaving it at 3x is much better, all of the other things are good though :)

Would also like to add... DO NOT set a launch date UNTIL the server is DONE.

Don't do what you did THIS time and say "Well it's not done yet, so we'll set a launch date and HOPEFULLY we'll finish the rest by the time it launches"

It will be a full reset of course, some will hate it. But we have no other option really, would be unfair for those who could not log in while others were exping. I totally understand if you guys who did get "far" gets upset over this. And it would annoy me to if i was a player in this matter. But it has to be fair, we're going to adjust the spawn rate in general. We were a bit unsure truth be told, if it was auto adjusted by the amount of people online or not. Now we know, it's not. So we'll increase that one before next launch. About more premium days, not a impossibility :)

Didn't I spam you on Facebook like every day telling you this? xD

You're*

OH THE IRONY!

It's funny how I typed out that suggestion by saying "fuck" every other word leading people to believe it's a shitty proposal without even reading it.

Increasing spawn rate and leaving it at 3x is much better, all of the other things are good though :)

Would also like to add... DO NOT set a launch date UNTIL the server is DONE.

Don't do what you did THIS time and say "Well it's not done yet, so we'll set a launch date and HOPEFULLY we'll finish the rest by the time it launches"

We WON'T increase the experience, would be unfair for those who can't play during that period of time. We will NOT set a date, until we're completely SURE we can launch and that it's working properly, and not to mention... SAFE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back