• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The request thread.

label-support.gif

Attachments

• label-abouttibia.gif
    label-abouttibia.gif
    751 bytes · Views: 10 · VirusTotal
Since there wasnt any request thread at the large art page ill just request a wallpaper here. I wan't it to be cool. You choose style etc. I wan't it to say Andy. Here's some examples of my old wallpapers. The first one is made by Freshmapper and second one is made by Breakdown

dP5uLlM.png

wallpaper_by_breakdown01-d5bce0k.png

Since there wasnt any request thread at the large art page ill just request a wallpaper here. I wan't it to be cool. You choose style etc. I wan't it to say Andy. Here's some examples of my old wallpapers. The first one is made by Freshmapper and second one is made by Breakdown

dP5uLlM.png

wallpaper_by_breakdown01-d5bce0k.png

7IPMRm.png

Already sent u but I'm posting it here anyway ;)

Anyone got somewhere a template for walls/borders etc in tibia?

I can get one but ill sort it tomorrow maybe xD or just find a tibia wall on google and just delete inside leaving outlines.. I dont have any for borders though

Hello, I would want someone to remake my logo.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1602594875/lanboost_bigger.png

The logo:
*Should make a "L"
*Should be made out of "Arrows"

For easy use it would be nice if:
*Logo is on a layer of it's own (or a own image) with transperant background
*The logo circle is on it's own to
*logo base color could be change-able (easiest doing is a base image, with only one color, then all effect etc on it's own layer/image)

Thanks in advance /Regards Lanboost

I need a picture

Hi there!

I'm in need of a picture that says "OMFG" with some cool background!
I need it for an avatar on a game! :)

Thanks!

Rep will be given! ;)

EDIT:
No special size, just not TOO big! x)

requesting a holy altar

i'm making a server with more elements to enchant... i changed to energy altar to pink so i could use blue color to make an arcane altar... then i made a bloody altar for death enchants... now i need a holy altar, but im kinda stuck... no ideia what to do... can someone help??? here a pic with a raw altar, no element atached... plus yellow pillars to help... maybe some sun ray, sparkles, gold trim, crosses... anything is fine... eywj.png
sorry about my english...

You seem to be good at spriting; o what is the tricky part? Maybe you can use like the mead horn or smth but lets pretend its holy water instead?

I'm searching for an "Ultimate Mana Potion" - high quality sprite image. It's basically an Ultimate Health Potion, but purple.
Ultimate_Health_Potion.gif

If someone could make this for me, I'd be very grateful. :thumbup:

Last edited:
I'm searching for an "Ultimate Mana Potion" - high quality sprite image. It's basically an Ultimate Health Potion, but purple.
Ultimate_Health_Potion.gif

If someone could make this for me, I'd be very grateful. :thumbup:
t_sW-.gif

Back