• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The server issue's...

lazze

Reaction score
* Lower the paladin damage ALOT. They can almost oneshot a dragon with a assassin star.

* Paladin's can make : Utito Tempo San, and at the same time heal with spells... Exura San, Exura Vita, ETC.

* When using spirit potion you do not see the ammount of mana that you gain, you only see the health.

* Knight are underpowerd, if a paladin can hit crazy make knight hit crazy also to balance the damage? Also needs to Fix blessings so you can use Kok amulet and so on... So you can mitigate the damage a bit.
And if the blessing system wont be able, make UHP heal higer than 700~...

* Fix blessing system. Aol is useless... If you do make blessing system and make it 100k/death. The ammount of money will lower on the server wich is good. Also people will be able to use SSA, Kosh Amulet ETC wich will mitigate the damage.

* The people who plays the server knows if I just say Paralyze and I can just let the world talk for it self.

* ED/MS mana gains to fast...

I hope the owner reads this and hopefully make some changes pretty soon to improve the server.

Greetings from Prosit~

Haa-Haaa-tchew~ :eek:

Last edited:
* Knight are underpowerd. When around 10 mages combo hit with sd you have no chanse but to just die. Wich means you need to Fix blessings so you can use Kok amulet and so on... So you can mitigate the damage a bit.

This is same as real tibia, tobad. but yeah ek sucks while running around mages ;)

Yes a ek shouldn't be able to survive 10 mages but agree with the rest.

edit:eek:ops

Last edited:
Sprankey you prolly mean shouldnt or your just being ironic? xd
"* Paladin's can make : Utito Tempo San, and at the same time heal with spells... Exura San, Exura Vita, ETC." cant knights heal when they do utito tempo? besides when knight makes tempo haste, ek can still atk, paladin not.

and a paladin would also die by 10 mages lol

i dont have a paladin nor a knight, im just using druid atm.
and it is balanced right now, if u make knights better, it leaves mages being underpowered.

only thing i agree about this topic is to improve paralyze a bit more.

sprankey, ek shouldnt be able to survive 10 mages in a combo, thats like 3,5k~ combo they could do, if the dmg is 350 all times

sprankey, ek shouldnt be able to survive 10 mages in a combo, thats like 3,5k~ combo they could do, if the dmg is 350 all times

Sorry my bad meant shouldn't :S but mages shouldn't hit 350 per sd but thats not a major problem atm. Pallys can use utito tempo san and then make haste so they are both moving fast and hitting HARD, i saw a lvl 110 Rp (never skilled) hitting 500 on my lvl 90 mage with full equip, thats a bit to much i think.

Knight is very good right now. But you won't deal much dmg if you won't train. And if you wanna change palladins dmg you should lower mages mana loading. 45 per second is just insane -.-

Knight's pretty okay, but the mages SD damage is a bit too much and so is paladin's dmg.

Knight is pretty hard to kill lol, they heal a lot.

Don't think u should lower the the mages mana loading or sd damage, and if you would, you should also lower the attk rate of pally & knight.

Knight is pretty hard to kill lol, they heal a lot.

Don't think u should lower the the mages mana loading or sd damage, and if you would, you should also lower the attk rate of pally & knight.

Same as real tibia, If a knight would be as easy to kill as a mage then there would be no Players playing a knight?
You know what mean, though? <spoken fast>

* Lower the paladin damage ALOT. They can almost oneshot a dragon with a assassin star.

Nop, they cant oneshot a dragon if they don't use utito tempo san. Nevertheless, the should NOT lower the paladin damage.

* Paladin's can make : Utito Tempo San, and at the same time heal with spells... Exura San, Exura Vita, ETC.
Agreed, they should be able to do any healing spell at all(utani hur too, he should be paralyzed all the time)

* When using spirit potion you do not see the ammount of mana that you gain, you only see the health.
You should not see health neither, they should fix that crappy shit.

* Knight are underpowerd, if a paladin can hit crazy make knight hit crazy also to balance the damage? Also needs to Fix blessings so you can use Kok amulet and so on... So you can mitigate the damage a bit.

Knights are good as they are, they are even overpowered. As long as they have healer, they are immortal. You cant even compare paladin to a knight, knights are tanks. They can survive up to 5-6 persons and u got your m wall as a bonus which you should not on lower levels

* Fix blessing system. Aol is useless... If you do make blessing system and make it 100k/death. The ammount of money will lower on the server wich is good. Also people will be able to use SSA, Kosh Amulet ETC wich will mitigate the damage.
Na, aol is all fine. Its not that funny with people using 5 bp ssa and ssa bot.

* The people who plays the server knows if I just say Paralyze and I can just let the world talk for it self.
Agreed, its better now though

* ED/MS mana gains to fast...
So does knights, as i mentioned knights should NOT have m lvl 9 so easily, but whatever it's not a big deal.

Nop, they cant oneshot a dragon if they don't use utito tempo san. Nevertheless, the should NOT lower the paladin damage.

Agreed, they should be able to do any healing spell at all(utani hur too, he should be paralyzed all the time)

You should not see health neither, they should fix that crappy shit.

Knights are good as they are, they are even overpowered. As long as they have healer, they are immortal. You cant even compare paladin to a knight, knights are tanks. They can survive up to 5-6 persons and u got your m wall as a bonus which you should not on lower levels

Na, aol is all fine. Its not that funny with people using 5 bp ssa and ssa bot.

Agreed, its better now though

So does knights, as i mentioned knights should NOT have m lvl 9 so easily, but whatever it's not a big deal.

Everyone has the same ML rate, which is x4.

Back