• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The server.

Well is kinda the reason why I posted wan to get different point of views. Befor I decide if I want to come Back or not. So I'd like it if more people would give their option that played the old servers. From looking at the highscores now would be hard to get to the top now. But anyways id appreciate some options from different people.

This Ot has many flaws, and the balancing is one of them. Yes Christopher the Pallys and EKs hit WAY to much and pallys tank more then EKs. mages have a major disadvantage that is near impossible to go anywhere with a mage on this OT. I just quit due to the fact that my team are retarded fucks so I won't be playing myself. If I was to have any say in the OT I'd balance this OT WAY MORE WAY WAY WAY WAY more then what hes tried to do.

Thanks Matthew for your option. I'll be checking this thread daily till it dies out like slain might do if the vocations aren't mmore balanced. And if you consider this a war server u gotta think, more people play mages due to the fact that they want to pvp. Not play a knight which has no pvp and or play a pally that can get 1 hit with the right combo. Should have made this thread one to be able to vote.

I'm Playing another OT atm but I will never lose my respect for Jon and you. Everything I said up there I meant with the most respect I have to offer. Jon please balance this OT more. For the sake of your profit and the sake of war people.

Chris ur gay :D on all ur wars u tell ur teammates to spamm UE, homo dont come back even if it gets balanced homie , Love Kevin <3<3<3<3 i love u chris!!

Lol I don't tell people to spam ue. Just cuz we ue combo to kill u faster don't mean shit. It's part of pvp. Don't like it? Who gives a shit. And Kevin ur a douch bag. I did like u at on point in time, thought u was a cool person and was happybto have u on the team. But then something happened. Oh wait I remember u came outta the closet. Don't try to flam my thread I simply asked for peoples options on the balance of the vocations, not to get some smart ass remarks. Act your age not ur shoe size.

Back