• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Sims? In Tibia??!?

Super Nova

A Sad Alien
Reaction score
I had this idea, what if i made a map just of a green lot, and regular players could make items, then they go around and build their houses as big as they like, and they be very creative and have like raids and deleting of houses and wars and stuff. Who likes this idea. Me and my staff on Nova OTs like it =P

LOL! Awesome idea! I played Sims before, and it's realy fun. This could be fun to. Well you should make something like that!

it'd only be tibia 3d

You'd have to mke custom client with a built in map editor for it to be really effective, cus if they made mistakes, they would have to be able to erase them, and if they could erase items, they could screw everything up and then you would have to set boundaries or else someone would make all the land their house lol.

well i've played sims but never knew what to do i just get friends then make them 100% something and buy some shits thats boring lol

It gets boring fast (atleast the original game), waste of time to script it IMO.

I really want to buy the sims again, it's really fun just to build houses haha XD

It's a cool idea thought. And I think it will be fun in the first two weeks. But as cykotitan says, will get bored after a while. If you wanna create this sims thing, you should do it diffrent. Use your brain, what would players love?

Good idea but it simply wont work.
They would need access to be able to change the map in an editor not in-game...
Servers do crash ya know which means byebye to the houses they've placed.

Back